Online now
Online now

Monday Morning Thoughts...

Milana​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019

Monday Morning Thoughts...

Being new to the lifestyle of D/s, I am finding myself to be more submissive than previously thought, "more submissive" is there such a term? I am willing to give HIM my all... My entire being without losing myself, but finding and embracing a whole NEW me within the care of HIM.
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
i think until you’re in a d/s relationship (not that I would know, I’m just guessing, cause I am probably as new as you and still single lol) you never really truly know how much you are willing to submit. But from what I’ve read from blogs and posts when you find a good Dom you really learn how good a submissive you can become!
Extremely new... lol. I agree with that. A good Dom will have you willingly eager to submit more so than one who demands such from you, which in turn will allow a submissive to blossom and embrace her Dom, Sir or Master.

**if my terms are out of place, I apologize**
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I’m so glad you found someone that makes you feel that way! It’s kind of amazing really when you realise for how long that little bit of you was calling out for it but I know for me it took me ages to figure out I’m exactly what it was and where I could find it. Wish me luck on my hunt lol

**im still learning myself so I probably wouldn’t know if terms are being used incorrectly or anything ☺️
Yes ma'am!! Lol, I'm still in training but just within the short amount of time, I think I'm where I always belonged.

Wishing you the absolute BEST of luck on your hunt!! 😊