Online now
Online now

I'm so done with Doms

Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 8, 2020
I have to stick up for my Neanderthal brothers here. I mean, I think I myself am fairly well housebroken, but when guys are guilty of what might be called "bad flirting," I wish women would at least cut them a little bit of slack. At least once or twice. Third strike, OK, you're out. But I think the fair sex should at least try to understand what it's like to be under the constant influence of testosterone. In other words, have pity. As the lyric to the old show-tune goes:

Brother, you can't go to jail for what you're thinkin'.
Or for that woo look in your eye. You're only
Standin' on the corner, watchin' all the girls,
Watchin' all the girls, watchin' all the girls... go by.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020

Re: I'm so done with Doms

Lunabun wrote:
It says Im taken in my damn name, in my bio, in my relationship status.
So... Why am I being messaged like this?
And, has anyone else experienced a similar thing?

This is the same for everyone, regardless of one's role. My inbox is a sea of desperate losers who cannot read.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}

NOPE

Erick wrote:
... when guys are guilty of what might be called "bad flirting," I wish women would at least cut them a little bit of slack. At least once or twice. Third strike, OK, you're out. But I think the fair sex should at least try to understand what it's like to be under the constant influence of testosterone. In other words, have pity.

Um, no.
Taken means taken. It doesn't mean, "flirt with me and see what happens." It doesn't mean, "pretend I'm single." It doesn't mean, "i'll feel sorry for you and touch your genitals." It doesn't mean, "Im willing to cheat on my partner with some rando." It means, "I'm in a relationship and not interested in your desperation." And I don't buy the testosterone thing; women can be just as bad. If someone isn't enough of an adult to take responsibility for their behaviour, then they shouldn't be talking to people.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 9, 2020
@Meg--

I apologize. I'm sure you're right. And anyway, I certainly have no business presuming to tell women what to do. Me and my big mouth.