Online now
Online now

Fetishes/ Kinks

Master Rob
4 years ago • Dec 20, 2019

Fetishes/ Kinks

Master Rob • Dec 20, 2019
What is your favorite FETISH OR KINK if you have to pick only one and why?
MetalCage​(sub male)
MetalCage​(sub male) • Dec 20, 2019
Probably the oral servicing I like to do. As a sub with an oral fixation and a love of body worship, there is nothing better than worshipping man or woman's genitals with heavy foreplay and warm up, oral until they cum, and cleaning their bodies afterwards. I feel so special being able to please some one in that very personal way, usually whenever they want too.
    The most loved post in topic
Master Rob
Master Rob • Dec 20, 2019
Thanks Middlekek
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Miki • Dec 21, 2019
Pity only can pick one.. Fetishes for me seem somewhat intertwined. But here-goes, Bondage. I get a kick out of being tied up and completely vulnerable to "whatever".
RebelRider
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
RebelRider • Feb 3, 2020
Strong and slighty painful hand holds or restraints
SubLilli4u
SubLilli4u • Feb 3, 2020
Almost impossible to pick one! Perhaps humiliation
TaskMasterNZ​(dom male)
TaskMasterNZ​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
Fetishes I have. My favourite is to reward a girl with a facial to end a session ... to watch her shyly smile as she accepts My gift.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 3, 2020
Being whipped mercilessly by the type of lady that Bruce Johnston called a Disney Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQTqsrTi0Kw

Which would definitely include Patti Page, Janet Lennon, Melissa Gilbert, Harriet Nelson, June Lockhart, Connie Francis, Patty Duke, Michael Learned, Elinor Donahue, Sally Field, Georgia Engel, Tricia Nixon, Michele Bachmann, and of course Annette Funicello.

Pretty depraved, I know. But you did ask for kinky.