Online now
Online now

Random acts of submission

MetalCage​(sub male)
4 years ago • Dec 25, 2019

Random acts of submission

MetalCage​(sub male) • Dec 25, 2019
Boy learning to sub here, what are some random acts of submission do you do for your Dom/me, outside of play? I'm trying to up my submissive game and I want to incorporate some subtle things to show my appreciation for being controlled by my Domme in everyday life. What sorts of things do you do?
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Dec 25, 2019
When I was married, my wife used to dominate me sometimes. Not so much for any thrill it might have given her, but because she knew how much it meant to me. So she would order me to do a few relatively pointless things as a reward for my voluntarily doing actual, meaningful work like housekeeping that was truly useful to her. Ironic. But the fact is that women love a man who will work for them, whether the arrangement is considered kinky or not. Her favorite pointless command was to order me to bring her a glass of water. The simplest thing in the world. Which is why it had such poetic beauty and erotic power. So I got into the habit of bringing her a glass of water even when she had not ordered it. And I would do everything to make sure it was the Perfect Glass of Water. Perrier in a 15-ounce highball glass, with exactly ten little ice cubes, each selected for its individual sparkle and shapeliness, and garnished with a wedge of lime and a sprig of mint, and with a paper towel neatly secured around the glass with a rubber band so that my darling would not have to get her dainty fingers wet from the condensation. And she did seem to like it when I did this, even though it could be considered topping from the bottom.
FlipSide1481​(dom male)
FlipSide1481​(dom male) • Dec 25, 2019
For me as a male dom with a sub female it was always the attentiveness and predictivrness. Bringing codec made just right a towel after exercise being "on the ball". Learning new "foreign skills" I.e. self bondage.

I always wanted to see her develop, to grow clearer.

Hope that is helpful.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
My husband makes me tea, without fail, without being prompted to, every morning he has off. When he had days off and I worked he would make sure to take care of some bigger chore(s) around the house to help out, as I often am the one to clean due to working less hours (and for now, due to being stay at home). He constantly would get up to grab something if I mentioned it ("Ahh crap, I forgot my phone..." after just sitting down, or, "Hrm.. I kinda want a drink now..."). Moreso now than ever since it's harder to get up with my ever growing baby bump Haha.

Do things you know will make her life easier even if it's small. Making a job or task easier without being asked, or simply knowing, "She likes this so I should do it for her", like with my tea in the morning, is a small but amazing way to go about it.
Miki
Miki • Dec 25, 2019
Spontaneously doing something for the other.. Sounds like a missing ingredient in mainstream "vanilla" relationships. If they took up some of these random acts of thoughtfulness, not necessarily in the "sub" context.. more of those relationships would last longer.

Just idle thoughts, I am not a full-time "real" sub.
    The most loved post in topic
MetalCage​(sub male)
MetalCage​(sub male) • Dec 25, 2019
These are all so good! I want nothing more than to please my mistress, and hopefully I'll be able to do that outside of play time too.
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
4 years ago • Dec 26, 2019
My K makes me coffee in the morning or if we are out. If I've been focused on a task she pays attention to little things I overlook, like eating or taking a break. Small acts that remind the both of us of her submission are the things that mean the most.
theirlovedsub​(sub female)
theirlovedsub​(sub female) • Dec 26, 2019
I'll crawl up to him while he sits at his desk. Nuzzle up between his thighs. Maybe kiss or just lay there depending on his mood and reaction. Laying if I've come at a time I know he is frustrated with something for sure.

I also enjoy gift giving. I like to buy his favorite treats or make things for him. Food, projects, art, whatever.
MetalCage​(sub male)
MetalCage​(sub male) • Dec 26, 2019
Wow thisgal, that is a wonderful idea! It's a bit sexual and very submissive, just what I was looking for:)