Online now
Online now

Get Inside Me

makemeplease​(sub female){Prussian}
4 years ago • Dec 30, 2019

Get Inside Me

Hypothetically, of course.

Respectfully, (& with an adorable curtsy) I come to the Dom's of our great community:
Dear Sirs,

I want to know... what you want to know.

If you could transparently probe the magnificent citadel which is my mind, what would you be looking for?

Tell me, if you could ask a submissive ANY question and have full faith in a thoughtful, honest answer, what would you ask?

YOUR submissive, A submissive... I want to know all kinds of things that Dom's want to know about subs.

What questions would you ask a submissive to help guide them on their journey to kneeling before you and giving you that great gift of their submission?

General, sexual, mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, (any other part of the -al family)...

Nothing is off limits. Pose your questions. And if you feel so inclined, tell me why.

Any and all responses are appreciated in advance.

ML&R
F
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2019
What's your favorite color? Followed closely by . . . what do you envision you need from your Dominant?
    The most loved post in topic
ThirtyFourPointFive

Your desire to serve...

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 30, 2019
Have you ever thought about the encounters that instilled your desire to serve? Why you are who you are at this time?
You do not need to tell me of the event, I was just wondering if you have thought about the subject and if you can pick them out.

If your Dom were to ask you this question, would you answer honestly?

I know the history of what made me who I am today. I can pick out specific events that shaped my desires.
Still, I always wonder this about the women I am with, and have always felt it was a very personal thing and not my place to ask.

That doesn't stop me from wanting to know. I want to know this and everything else about my woman. All the secrets.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Dec 30, 2019
I have a long questionnaire that I have used with potential partners before, but that does not mean that I ever had full faith in a thoughtful, honest answer right off the bat. You need to give 'em time to think about it.
Here's a list of questions FROM potential partners and my answers:
What is your favorite fetish? I am a sadist. I like to tie my girl up in spread-eagle bondage and whip her just for fun before I have my way with her.

What is your chief characteristic? I am very industrious, although I don't know if that is the most prominent of my characteristics.

What would you consider your main fault as a dominant? I don't appear as most would think a Dom would look. I have a slender and wirey build. Dominance is a thing of the mind.

What is your favorite way to spend your time? Other than cruel and unusual adult playtime, I like to work in my garden or work on one of my antique cars.

What quality do you most dislike in a submissive? Sassyness would break the 5th of my ten commandments; Thou shalt honor and obey thy Master.
What are your favorite qualities in a submissive? Eagerness to submit. That really turns me on.

What's your idea of happiness? It would be nice to have a good girl to take care of and live happily ever after.

What's your idea of misery? A feeling that the grace of God had abandoned me.

If not yourself, who would you choose to be? There is no one exactly like me on earth. I am satisfied with the characteristics God gave me at birth. We all have the ability to improve ourselves (and we should), rather than wishing we were someone else.

Where would you like to live? I am a country person, born in the city, worked in the city, but spent a lot of time in the country during childhood. I miss the country life and will probably move to the country in the future.

What are your favorite BDSM implements? Ceiling hook and wrist-cuffs, ankle spreader bar and a variety of multi-tail floggers.

Who are your favorite authors (kinky and otherwise)? I have not read any of the popular BDSM novels and don't care to. I've got a few ideas of my own. I am an avid reader of historical, Biblical and political publications.

What is your favorite representation of BDSM in popular culture? I have no interest in any kind of pop culture. I do quite well in my own culture.

How would you like to die? Anything but alzheimers disease. I'll take cancer over alzheimers any day.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2019
1) What do you want from me?

2) What do you need from me?

3) What do you desire to be in life other than my sub?

4) If I let you in could you walk away and not look back if anything were to happen to me? Would you honor my wishes and have a drink on me and move on?

5) Are you able to not only grow but to teach me to grow into what you need and want?

6) Are you able to let go and give me your heart?

Re: Your desire to serve...

tangledupinyou wrote:
Have you ever thought about the encounters that instilled your desire to serve? Why you are who you are at this time?
You do not need to tell me of the event, I was just wondering if you have thought about the subject and if you can pick them out.

If your Dom were to ask you this question, would you answer honestly?

I know the history of what made me who I am today. I can pick out specific events that shaped my desires.
Still, I always wonder this about the women I am with, and have always felt it was a very personal thing and not my place to ask.

That doesn't stop me from wanting to know. I want to know this and everything else about my woman. All the secrets.

THANK YOU!!!

Your reply seemed very thoughtful and has given me great footholds to help me climb this.... I am very appreciative of your reply.

I am interested in your response as well... I think this could spark some meaningful conversation.

ML&R
F
LordofPain56 wrote:
I have a long questionnaire that I have used with potential partners before, but that does not mean that I ever had full faith in a thoughtful, honest answer right off the bat. You need to give 'em time to think about it.
Here's a list of questions FROM potential partners and my answers:
What is your favorite fetish? I am a sadist. I like to tie my girl up in spread-eagle bondage and whip her just for fun before I have my way with her.

What is your chief characteristic? I am very industrious, although I don't know if that is the most prominent of my characteristics.

What would you consider your main fault as a dominant? I don't appear as most would think a Dom would look. I have a slender and wirey build. Dominance is a thing of the mind.

What is your favorite way to spend your time? Other than cruel and unusual adult playtime, I like to work in my garden or work on one of my antique cars.

What quality do you most dislike in a submissive? Sassyness would break the 5th of my ten commandments; Thou shalt honor and obey thy Master.
What are your favorite qualities in a submissive? Eagerness to submit. That really turns me on.

What's your idea of happiness? It would be nice to have a good girl to take care of and live happily ever after.

What's your idea of misery? A feeling that the grace of God had abandoned me.

If not yourself, who would you choose to be? There is no one exactly like me on earth. I am satisfied with the characteristics God gave me at birth. We all have the ability to improve ourselves (and we should), rather than wishing we were someone else.

Where would you like to live? I am a country person, born in the city, worked in the city, but spent a lot of time in the country during childhood. I miss the country life and will probably move to the country in the future.

What are your favorite BDSM implements? Ceiling hook and wrist-cuffs, ankle spreader bar and a variety of multi-tail floggers.

Who are your favorite authors (kinky and otherwise)? I have not read any of the popular BDSM novels and don't care to. I've got a few ideas of my own. I am an avid reader of historical, Biblical and political publications.

What is your favorite representation of BDSM in popular culture? I have no interest in any kind of pop culture. I do quite well in my own culture.

How would you like to die? Anything but alzheimers disease. I'll take cancer over alzheimers any day.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. You've given me a lot to think about. I appreciate your time.

ML&R

F
SR13 wrote:
1) What do you want from me?

2) What do you need from me?

3) What do you desire to be in life other than my sub?

4) If I let you in could you walk away and not look back if anything were to happen to me? Would you honor my wishes and have a drink on me and move on?

5) Are you able to not only grow but to teach me to grow into what you need and want?

6) Are you able to let go and give me your heart?

Thank you for sharing this with me. I appreciate your taking the time and replying to my question openly and honestly. Very, very appreciative.

ML&R

F
Perhaps I should take a moment and explain the reason for my inquiry, maybe it'll entice more responses...

I am planning a 'journal' of sorts, for my Master. My wish is that this journal be reflective and have the goal of helping guide me in my submission to Him. Helping to show me where I fall short, and why, help me see how to improve.

Ultimately, the goal is to let go of 'ego'...
ThirtyFourPointFive

Re: Your desire to serve...

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 30, 2019
tangledupinyou wrote:

Your reply seemed very thoughtful and has given me great footholds to help me climb this.... I am very appreciative of your reply.

I am interested in your response as well... I think this could spark some meaningful conversation.

Hello Makemeplease,

I took it as a Rhetorical Question of course. It is what I want to know about whomever becomes my last mate.

Also, the answers to those questions are more than I care to reveal in a public forum! Best to ya young lady...