Online now
Online now

What do you do?

Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 5, 2020
Oh, Angela. Angela, Angela, Angela. I think this might be a naughty question you're asking. Hope your Daddy is not going to punish you TOO much if he finds out about it. In my own opinion, I think you're just being a normal high-spirited girl. I would say "No punishment for Angela." But, we all have to face the music sooner or later. Que sera sera.

Where were we?... Oh, yes. Your NOSE. That's right. Well, just understand, Angie, that you're going to have to suck it up, Princess. You'll live. And maybe you'll learn that this is the kind of thing that happens to Bad Girls.

That's really the best advice I can give you.
    The most loved post in topic
HcPhil​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020
HcPhil​(dom male) • Jan 5, 2020
I would say it depends on my mood. I may either be nice and scratch the itch or make you earn the relief
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020
Bunnie • Jan 7, 2020
Oh that’s the worst! And it always happens. That, and suddenly your bladder becomes the size of a pea lol.

I just do the nasal face scrunch thing and ride it out... it does go away eventually. And well, the having to pee... that can make things interesting lol.
makemeplease​(sub female){Prussian}
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020
If I complain about it, make an attempt to scratch it, look like I'm thinking about doing either, I get punished further. Master says it's all in my head.

BTW: The correct response is NOT, "No. ON my FACE, silly. "