Online now
Online now

Large girls

LordOfTheDreadfort​(dom male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
Personally, I enjoy big ladies, but ultimately, to me it feels like how your body is put together is less important than your attitude, your trust compatibility, and your sexual compatibility. These are the things that really make a a D/s relationship.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 3, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2021
BigandBeautiful​(sub female)
Large girls
"I recently met someone that I had hoped would be my Dom. We had one session. It thought it was great. I’m extremely eager to learn and please. I thought I was finally owned. Today, I’m told that he cannot be my Dom due to a issue. I don’t want to explain said issue but I believe it was an excuse because he possibly wasn’t attracted to me. He did say I was larger than he expected. How do I deal with this so it doesn’t happen again?. I was upfront that I am a large girl. Feeling a bit heartbroken."
There are many with similar stories. These guys use. They are the hit it and quit it variety. I think many have no intention of entering a relationship because they know they haven't got the horses to do so. So they enjoy what they can and move on. The only issue you need to consider is that he was not truthful with you and YOU deserve better.

Probably best to slow down. Ownership is not a one visit thing. It takes mastery and mastery always, always takes time. Further you have to decide if he is worthy of you as much as he has to decide if you are worthy of him. It is not, nor will it ever be a one way street.

I always encourage newer people to seek out the support and advice of their own, in your case, other s types. Especially if they have nothing to gain from helping you other than the good feelings that come from helping others. It is natural to want to believe that this is easy or quick. But the truth is you will have to learn to screen carefully, insist of platonic, vanilla meetings in public and if they rush you, step off.

Go on fetlife and seek out discussion groups of s types in your area. There are some doing free or low cost zoom gatherings and will open up to real time meetings when the virus risk is passed. You simply need the support and learning opportunities only obtained from others who have been there.

Do not fall for mentoring or training by men who want to, as this guy did, enjoy you and then move on.

I know you hurt now. No better time to work on yourself. If we are unsure of ourselves that is when we rush and let guys like this play us. If you are happy about your weight, then don't worry about his excuses. If you aren't, that is up to you to address. Be strong in how you see yourself. And those not worthy, are always going to be not worthy.

The issue with submission is that we are far more naked in who we are than we will ever be with our clothes off. So protect that precious aspect of you. Don't give it away like candy, just because the guys have a sweet tooth.

You matter, you are important, and you will make a difference in this world. So first you must make a difference in your own life and how you approach things. And you can do it. I promise.

H*