Online now
Online now

Looking for info for a partner

LunarisDraconis​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020

Looking for info for a partner

So I'm looking for some good blogs for my boyfriend about Bdsm being dominant and DD/LG specifically. I've tried explaining it but I don't think I've done so well. was hoping maybe some of you had some good resources
Drennon​(dom male)
Drennon​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2020
Hey LD,

Since you are both pretty new to this, a great place to start is you both exploring this site together. There are a lot of people willing to help or asking the same questions you two are probably asking. Just start poking around the different questions people have asked. Another fantastic place to go explore is a site called submissiveguide.com. They have a lot of great info there that both of you can learn from. Hope that helps a little sweetie.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 15, 2020
Look at my blogs for a book list.
Lossofalme
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
Lossofalme • Jan 17, 2020
Loving BDSM (either the podcast or Kayla Lords' blog site https://lovingbdsm.kaylalords.com/) can provide a nice look at how one DD/lg relationship functions. I often recommend her site because it's not only welcoming and informative, it has a "totally vanilla looking coffee drinking t-shirt wearing middle school kid raising married couple next door" aspect that can help people new to BDSM in general (or DD/lg specifically) relax.

(And I don't mean that in a judgemental way... Just that sometimes when we're trying something new or exploring something that maybe feels scary, it can be reassuring to have some familiar points of connection. Like an obsession with coffee. Or a snarky t-shirt. Or a podcast that includes a discussion of the headache caused by middle school marching band schedules or the pain of having slept wrong the night before)