Online now
Online now

To everyone

sapphireblu​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020

To everyone

sapphireblu​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2020
Will you just stop!

I’ve been chatting with some for the last few days.
I was enjoying our chats, he to told me he was enjoying them too. Then all of a sudden crickets, radio silence, nothing.

If you don’t want to chat anymore just tell the person!
I’m a big girl, I get every conversation I start isn’t gone to lead to a happily ever after. Please respect me enough and let me know when our time is done.
    The most loved post in topic
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
I was raised by my Momma to be a Nice Boy. (My Daddy helped too.) So I don't do things like "ghost" people. But it happens to me all the time, and I have gotten accustomed to it. But you're right. It would be better if everyone were a little bit more polite in that area.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Many will claim they are different from my experience in the beginning.. They don't push. They don't like to rush things. They believe, for example, submission is a gift to be earned (by a Dom). And within hours to a day or two after start acting like the ones who just instantly come out and try to lure you and want you to be their submissive IMMEDIATELY... If they don't get their way, they simply say nothing and move on. It's sad. But it simply means they aren't the one and in my opinion not worth spending time on so they did you a favor by leaving.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Ive had 3 (although one I’m going to currently give the benefit of the doubt) who professed how they’d NEVER ghost and blah blah blah and what did they do? Ghost!

Like for Doms they need to grow a pair and man up. If you don’t think we are the right fit then just say so. But then I guess on our end it just proves they aren’t able to truly handle our submission and even though it’s shitty better to know it online sooner than find out in person...that’s what I tell myself anyways...
K y i v
K y i v • Jan 17, 2020
Wife caught him.. he had to run fast. It is so simple to explain this "ghosting"
If just after you sent a pic....he didnt like it.

C'mon people ! It is the internet.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 17, 2020
Lol as I was reading through the thread, I was thinking to myself “I wonder what makes people ghost?”

I’ve never hidden the fact that I’m crap at keeping up with the whole back and forth, but I always reply at some stage.

Then I got to your post @ Kiev. Hadn’t thought of that before. Makes a lot of sense.