Online now
Online now

Food for thought

KindDomL
6 years ago • Jul 7, 2017

Food for thought

KindDomL • Jul 7, 2017
This will be short and to the point. When do you as a Dom/sub know that you have found "your person"? The one that you can not function without?
Eagertolearn​(switch male)
I think it takes time, a few weeks, but after a period of time you know and get the feeling by chatting, messaging etc that you can trust that person, in my case, my beautiful Mistress Rebecca, and that my Mistress knows that I am loyal to her.

There are certain things that are said in the messages and conversations between the pair of you that signify that you have 'found the one' and when these are picked up by the other person in the relationship then it continues to grow and develop.

Basically, for me its knowing that I can trust my beautiful Mistress Rebecca with anything I tell her without her laughing, being prejudice or unkind. My Mistress knows my limits and how to comfort me when I'm down and how to test me when I need teaching. My Mistress is also caring and understanding.

I have been owned by her for over eight weeks now, and I'd say after four weeks I knew she was 'the one'.

Without a doubt, I couldn't have been on my journey without her leading me and I wouldn't want to lose her guiding hands, she means so much to me icon_smile.gif

I hope this helps answer your question KindDomL
    The most loved post in topic
KindDomL
KindDomL • Jul 7, 2017
Thank you wanttolearn. I appreciate that amazing insite. I guess more than asking for myself, I thought it as a great reflective topic for Doms and subs alike to share their stories. As a Dom mentor, I love when a sub finds her/his perfect Dom that I helped create. So hearing how everyone knew for the first time is awesome to me. Thank you again wanttolearn for your story!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 7, 2017
When you realise that they know you better than you know yourself.