Online now
Online now

Englebertosis

youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020

Englebertosis

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2020
I have recently been diagnosed with englebertosis, I diagnosed it my self because the doctor was busy, hes a right fucking bellend anyway, last time I made an appointment he said I haven't seen you in a while, I replied, I know, I haven't been well, anyway, englebertosis is a very debilitating disease, with horrendous effects on one, for those that don't know it's a complete fascination with englebert humperdink, one of the symptoms are constant random outbursts of " please release me let me go" among other outbursts, take friday night, I was on my way back from the elvis club, brand new Vegas trousers on when I remember the new edition of railway moddler was in, lucky enough I had the panniers on the bicycle, so I swiftly diverted, salivating with anticipation at getting my hands on the new issue magazine, I was hoping I could get one with the free cardboard cutout shunting shed, what a dissapointed, I arrived just as the shop shut and in a panic dropped a bicycle clip, this stress led to a rendition of the afore mentioned song line, how embarrassing, I was observed by a member of the plane spotters club, any1 can offer any help, please forward the suggestions. Thanks for reading and ime not asking but if any1 wants donate to the fund.
    The most loved post in topic
subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, }
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020

Englebertosis

subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, } • Jan 30, 2020
Absolutely perfect way to start my Thursday night. I have been in a whine cellar all day. One more person has a "bad day" I'm gonna puke.

Thank you again.