Online now
Online now

Anything Illegal

Bunnie
6 years ago • Jul 10, 2017

Anything Illegal

Bunnie • Jul 10, 2017
Ok so I've seen a post on this topic before. I guess I'm just looking for a little more clarification. I see on so many profiles that "anything illegal" is a hard limit. So ok you're not gonna sit down and smoke a joint together then, got it. I guess I'm just wondering what people mean in a kink related way when they say this? Can I get some specific examples please?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 10, 2017
Seeing "anything illegal" is kind of a humorous statement. In most of the US and I'm sure parts of the world you can not consent to assault. It doesn't matter how many times you say it's ok or ask for a spanking it's still assault. You can write it in triplicate it's assault.

If the cops are called and they see fresh bruises or rope marks on your wrists or ankles someone is going to jail for the night.

I would love to know what they mean. Usually nothing illegal mentions no kids or animals. Which brings up other issues like why do so many people think bdsm includes kids and animals.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 10, 2017
Yes I've kind of wondered that myself about the kids and animals listing too.
Rod​(dom male)
Rod​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2017
One of the main ones in this "anything illegal" category is pubic nudity and/or sex acts. Most jurisdictions in any country do not allow either of these but they are common kinks even for relatively vanilla types.