Online now
Online now

Random question

babygirlblake​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020

Random question

I’m new to this world and still have a lot to learn...one of the things I don’t quite understand is how an online Dom/sub relationship works. Can someone clarify it for me please?
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 2, 2020
All I can do on this is speak for myself.

At the moment, I correspond with a Dom who tells me what to do in my life. I crave being told what to do, so it's very nice for me. And, for whatever reason, he enjoys being in control of someone like me. We exchange a few pictures, but mostly it's just old fashioned messages composed of written words. Just like this.

Most men I have talked to about these kinds of relationships want more. They want to meet. Or at least they want phone and video. But I am too shy for that. So I think I am pretty lucky that my Sir is OK with just this much.
Leartes​(sub male)
Leartes​(sub male) • Feb 2, 2020
I am very new to bdsm but have fantasized for years.

I have had only a couple online experiences that didn’t last very long but they comprised of messages, commands of what to do, when to do it, what to wear, etc.

In one I provided pics/video as proof of submission and in the other we exchanged pics/videos.

Although I think that real life experiences would be great I am only able to participate in online submission and must have full anonymity.