Online now
Online now

What Do You Do For Sub Drop?

LolaRen​(switch female)
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020

What Do You Do For Sub Drop?

LolaRen​(switch female) • Feb 2, 2020
I am fairly certain this has been asked before but as there is no search feature for forum topics and I went back as far as I could until I got frustrated. So new Discussion it is.

I was tasked by my Dom to research ways to help Sub Drop. Apparently I am the type to drop after any impact play and I need ideas in place for when it hits or to help ease the feelings.

So far I have learned the following: A playlist of mellow happy-ish music,chocolate and fluids during drop, as well as emotional support from my Dom or friends.

Do any of you do anything special or different? If so could you please share?
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
I've never really needed anything more than cuddles and affection... even if I play hard and have flown pretty high. Simple girl, I guess. Laura is the same, in fact she prefers to perform an act of service as she's coming down.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Feb 2, 2020
I get VERY emotionally sensitive the day after I drop. To the point where I need to stay inside and not be out in public around people (I’m sensitive to people’s energy). The day after I dropped I made sure I took care of myself and completed a bunch of household chores/tasks. I saved the “going outside and interacting with the world” stuff for the following day.
If you are anything like me, plan to stay inside the day after play (lol that rhymes) if you can, and do your self care routine.
LolaRen​(switch female)
LolaRen​(switch female) • Feb 2, 2020
@funcouple Thank you I appreciate that.

@djinni I drop really really hard 8-12 hrs after play. Like There is a dark could of sadness and despair hanging over me and intense hopelessness. It doesn't last too long but it is miserable while going through it.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 2, 2020
I'm told that if you put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up, it can work wonders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je98UffdN18

Personally, I have never experienced anything like Sub Drop. After I've been severely punished by someone that I love or admire, I am walking on air for days and days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnBCrmvvgc
makemeplease​(sub female){Prussian}
Hooray for this post! I experienced subdrop for the very first time today. It was AWESOME. And confusing. And I cried. And I cuddled. And I whined.

I am very fortunate to have an experienced Master/Daddy... He recognized it well before I did. He is very intelligent along with very experienced. Great combination. I'm a lucky Little slave. icon_smile.gif

The first thing He did when He read it on my face was went into the kitchen and brought me a piece of dark chocolate. Chocolate does some great things:
Improves the elasticity of skin (AKA helps prevent wrinkles and sun damage)
Helps counter bad cholesterol and improve good good cholesterol
Fantastic source of antioxidants
IT IMPROVES BLOOD FLOW AND LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
As well as improving overall brain function

These last two are why my Master administers chocolate first thing upon sensing subdrop. There are psychological, physical, and physiological reasons why we experience subdrop. The extremely important ones to contend with first and foremost are the physical, they hold hands and guide the way for the others.

I myself need aftercare as well as chocolate. icon_smile.gif My "stuffie" (he prefers Second In Command) is named Rocky. He's instrumental in this scenario.

Hope this helps!

ML&R,
F