Online now
Online now

✌?

Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 5, 2020
Every man likes receiving oral. It goes without saying.

But even more than getting oral, I enjoy the emotional rewards of serving Mommy or Daddy with my mouth. Especially DADDY. Because every man really appreciates good cock sucking, and I am a really good cocksucker, if I do say so myself. I can make it last a long time, make it feel exactly the way Daddy likes it best, have lots of tricks, I always swallow, like a good sissy should, I always say Thank You Daddy, I also take piss, face fucking, face slapping, abusive talk, etc. in case Daddy gets a thrill out of any of those things, and I usually get good reviews and get invited back.
MegsDandelion{Obviously }
MegsDandelion{Obviously } • Feb 5, 2020
Actually Erick, I dislike receiving oral. My mistress' mouth around my genitals, to me, feels wrong and unfitting to our dynamic. It makes me so uncomfortable I cannot begin to enjoy it.

I do love giving oral, though. 😁
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 5, 2020
@Meg's d--
Right you are. I wouldn't want my Mommy or Daddy submitting to me either.

But suppose your Mistress wanted you to squirt into the mouth of another sub who was even lower on the totem pole than yourself. Would you mind dong that? To please her? Me, I'd be happy to oblige.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
Both. I love pleasing her with my mouth and she loves pleasing me with hers. However, I never ever consider her going down on me to be a submissive act... she's always in charge when she's down there and I don't forget that. It's her choice who's where and doing what, lol. I say whatever works in your dynamic is fantastic and absolutely personal, but I think that sometimes giving oral/being on the receiving end of a fucking is misconstrued as passive/submissive. I'm just grateful that we both like it both ways.

Last edited by * on Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
    The most loved post in topic
ThirtyFourPointFive

Only if possible

ThirtyFourPointFive • Feb 5, 2020
Giving and receiving both, I could probably exist in a oral only universe.

Of course receiving is the best.

I even have an email address titled 34.5@ blah blah.com.

Figure it out icon_smile.gif G
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
Both.

Both are fun in their own way. Of course I love getting head. But hearing my love's moans or feeling him wiggle depending on what's being done can get me excited just the same Haha. And then there's the best way and you 69 and give and receive all at once 😉
daddybitch​(sub female)
daddybitch​(sub female) • Feb 5, 2020
I am bi and sub with my daddy and i am good girl i do as he tells me. I love giving him oral and he loves returning the favor. It depend on the person what they likes.

And as a dom with girl i love giving oral and getting.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
4 years ago • Feb 6, 2020
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Feb 6, 2020
I would pose this question to the man I am serving. It's not about what I want. It's about what he wants. I'm prettttttty sure he likes receiving... icon_wink.gif But as for giving, that's totally up to him. I LOVE receiving it, but its not about me. That's the essence of my service to him. It's not about my demands or what I want, but instead, it's what pleases him. I'll find out next month, if I can't wait to ask him before. I kinda want to be surprised. And if he DOES like giving oral, then that's only a boon for me.