Online now
Online now

Jewelled Metal Butt Plugs

CuriousandCheekySub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020

Jewelled Metal Butt Plugs

Hello, im looking for some guidance if possible please.
I currently have the first 3 anal training butt plugs size small, medium and large (large diameter 1.6"). They are the metal Jewelled version's which I love.
However I'm looking for the next step up equivalent but all I can find is, the size jumps to "huge" varieties (2.5" diameter plus). There must be an inbetween surely??? Preferably metal, Jewelled variety as well??

Has anyone else found this or can shed some light please?? Thank you
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2020
Most for sale come from China. Look for a thick walled setting for the cut glass stone, decent gap for the sphincter to close round, a good size of insert and the flare for the set stone should be wide. Too small and the risk is the ass swallows the plug. When you get it, check for rough edges over the entire item. Anything feels rough or sharp send it back.
    The most loved post in topic
Hilarymeg
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020
Hilarymeg • Feb 15, 2020
i enjoy jeweled butt plugs a great deal. When i first started with anal play, Master started with very small items like a chapstick and then moved to a candle before moving to a larger butt plug. Now i wear the butt plug every day to work with balls in my pussy as well. It is really important to build up and stretch before you jump to a bigger butt plug so you don't injure yourself. i agree with dollmaker that there should be no rough edges and that the flare should be wide.
CuriousandCheekySub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020
Thank you for your reply Hilarymeg.
Yes I totally agree with you. My D has been excellent with my gradual training which is my reason for asking this question as the sizes jump up so much from 1.6" to 2.5". I was wanting to see if anyone else had come across this.