Online now
Online now

Need help

MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
6 years ago • Jul 11, 2017

Need help

Choose an avtar does not work, how to get a temporary one. Secondly, want to change same user name but with capital letters and it says not available so how to fix it? Lastly how to add that I'm Dominant?
BTW search needs great improvement by kink and location or dominant, sub etc including in the personals.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 11, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 11, 2017
Hey Msebonyangela icon_smile.gif First of all, thank you for the feedback and questions. If you have them others do too and perhaps this will help a few people. Also your suggestions are greatly appreciated as The Cage is a work in progress and we definitely need the community's help in building the platform. Okay to your questions....

Avatar: go to 'Preferences' and there you will find the option to upload an image or to choose an avatar. I just tried it and it does work. Make sure to choose 'continue' after choosing your avatar so it will update.

Change Nickname is also under 'preferences' and again I tried it and it did work. If your name is not available it means it has been chosen by another user and you'll have to pick another.

Show Role: This is also done in 'preferences'. Go down to 'edit' and you'll see options for roles and whether or not you want them displayed publicly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Great to see you here at The Cage!
Ari Wick​(dom female)
6 years ago • Nov 4, 2017
Ari Wick​(dom female) • Nov 4, 2017
Once you go to the Lobby and create a private room, that does not show up in the list, how can you get others into that chat?
Cage Monkey​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 4, 2017
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Nov 4, 2017
The way it works is a bit odd, you tell your friends the name of the room and they should click on the join/new room (same button you clicked to create the room) and type the same name.