Online now
Online now

How do I search for a topic

Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020

How do I search for a topic

I've looked around and I can't find a search feature. Can anyone help me? I'm looking for information on orgasm control and I don't want to repeat what someone else might have asked. Thank y ou. My Master has directed me to gather information for Him.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 9, 2020
There is a magnifying glass to the right of the word "forum". That will open up a search bar for you. If you have any other questions please give me a shout icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
Thank you for the response Villanelle, but I don't see a magnifying glass anywhere. All I see is the menu across the top, Blog, forum, magazine, members, etc. When I click on the subheading Forum, I still don't have an option of a magnifying glass anywhere.

Thanks.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Feb 9, 2020
Hello Island girl - if you're on a mobile device: on the front page of the site, when you scroll down under the recently updated blog list there's a list of recently updated forum threads.

That section header is titled 'Forum' and it has also a magnifying glass that will let you do a simple keyword search. We should also copy the search feature to within the forum section so it can more easily be found.

Sorry about the hassle.

Cage Monkey