Online now
Online now

Mixed gender households

Bunnie
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020

Mixed gender households

Bunnie • Feb 15, 2020
Has anyone ever had any in-person experience with a HOH situation where the slaves/submissives were mixed gender?

So for example, a Male or Female Master/Dominant, and instead of the more common two (or more) female or two (or more) male slaves... a male and a female slave?

Pros? Cons? Does it make any difference?

Even if you haven’t experienced it, but want to share your opinion, please feel free... however, if it’s ok, could you please state that it’s simply opinion, as I would like to know more from the perspective of experience mostly. Thank you icon_biggrin.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020
I can now say in hindsight when I got myself into this situation. I wasn't thinking with clarity and my desires over took common sense. I had no blood to my brain!
My primary is male, he is my life partner of 22 years, he is my world. I am bi, he is not. We are both poly wired.
One day about 10 years ago, I met the most wonderful female sub at a play party. Our attraction was instant. Our play felt natural and fluid. Move on a few months, it became exclusive.
What hadn't even crossed my desire addled brain was the fact she was lesbian in orientation. Separation of the two submissive, when it came to play was needed. Both tried combined play for me, it lead to tension, tears and eventual separation. Separation of my submissives for play meant I was in essence trying to live two worlds and make my world feel complete. I struggled with time to be in both places at once. For me it didn't work. For my submissives they both always felt some jealously. No matter how hard they tried to not. I personally think it had to do with not being able to see first hand what occurred with the other submissive. Not seeing, always left doubt and created a situation, that could feel that it wasn't 100% transparent between us all.
I do not regret the three years shared but I have now learnt some valued life lessons...
    The most loved post in topic