Online now
Online now

Favored Superpower for only a day...

Established
4 years ago • Feb 21, 2020

Favored Superpower for only a day...

Established • Feb 21, 2020
I’m relatively new to this site, but not to the lifestyle. Out of curiosity, and to see if this gets anyone’s mind wandering, what super power would you choose to have knowing it would last for just 1 day? And why?

Superpowers are sometimes fun to think about, but I wonder if YOUR superpower would change from your normal one knowing it was only going to last for only a day.

For example: someone might like to be invisible for a day so that they can avoid accountability.

Just a fun post to evade reality for a little bit.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Feb 21, 2020
oooh! Good question!

My super power would be the ability to share the physical sensations I feel, to another, by touch. So for example, when I orgasm, he could feel the exact same sensations I do.
SoftLily​(sub female)
SoftLily​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2020
Oh well this one is hard. If it only lasted one day, I would want to have self-healing. Could have anything happen and you would be able to heal.
Established
xwillowx wrote:
oooh! Good question!

My super power would be the ability to share the physical sensations I feel, to another, by touch. So for example, when I orgasm, he could feel the exact same sensations I do.

Oh, very clever! This opens the doors to so many possibilities.
Established
Inconsequential wrote:
Oh well this one is hard. If it only lasted one day, I would want to have self-healing. Could have anything happen and you would be able to heal.

Brilliant! Pretty sure my imagination is overflowing rn.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2020
I believe it would be the power to read others pure emotional state and give them an emotion for a short time. Not insta-love or any such bobble, but perhaps Peace, safety, belonging, or just good old happiness. But I would want it bestowed upon me in a major city, at daybreak, where nobody knew me or could tell what I was doing.

Yeah .. corny AF ... but its what I would want....
BlackRose​(sub female){None}
Mine would be the power to fly; I find myself wanting to escape so many times that being above everything for one day might just be enough. The wind kissing my black satin skin and running through my hair. I would find serenity by hiding in the clouds whilst watching the sun combust in many colours from Morning to Evening. I would see the world from a different view and maybe beg for more days like this.

Only that .
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Time travel.

I’d go back to the past to have conversations with my loved ones who have passed away and tell them one more time how much I love them and appreciate them, go back to a day in high school when I picked on someone (that memory haunts me because it was so unnecessary and out of character for me) and relive the moment and choose not to be mean, and I’d go back to a period of my life when I endured some horrible things and life was very dark and I’d tell myself that it all ends up ok - that things do change and get better.
    The most loved post in topic
CSI
CSI
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
CSI • Feb 22, 2020
To make everyone happy.