Online now
Online now

Favored Superpower for only a day...

Miki
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
Miki • Jul 24, 2020
This is one of those that gets tougher if I think about it too long, so I'll go with the very first off-the-cuff thought I had.

X Ray Vision so i can see through walls and clothes.

But probably only want it for half of a day.

After a while it gets to where "you see one smile, you see 'em all"
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
Telekinesis, but Jean Grey( Phoenix level) mm she was telepathic as well so.. on the other hand one day of being prescient could do so much. Answers about Covid, elections, health, yesss stock market lol. Clearly I can’t answer this.
Established
Established • Jul 24, 2020
Nat Touches wrote:
For a single day, the touch of Midas.

In a day I could build stores that would allow me to provide for my loved ones for generations and to care for so many more. To help those in need. Also... I'd wind up with actual golden thrones! πŸ˜‰

Very wise, as long as one doesn’t touch any person they like. πŸ˜‰ I could see myself forgetting as I went to fist bump a friend. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 24, 2020
Established wrote:
Nat Touches wrote:
For a single day, the touch of Midas.

In a day I could build stores that would allow me to provide for my loved ones for generations and to care for so many more. To help those in need. Also... I'd wind up with actual golden thrones! πŸ˜‰

Very wise, as long as one doesn’t touch any person they like. πŸ˜‰ I could see myself forgetting as I went to fist bump a friend. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I thought of that; but, I could be mindful for a single day ... though, those people I am not fond of.... 😈😈😈
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2020
Clairvoyance. Even with 1 day of this ability I would know everything of the future and how to manipulate or use for the best or worst of others. Knowledge is power.
littleMagpie​(sub female)
littleMagpie​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
Teleportation.

Even just for one day.

I’d love nothing more than to spend 24 hours zooming all over the world and getting to see the many people I love who aren’t within arms reach.
ComeOverHere​(dom male)
ComeOverHere​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2020
Not sure about one superpower, but I would love to be superman for a day.
You know thinking about it, he was a right lazy so and so, imagine the change you can make in one day being superman!!
He was too busy running into phone boxes and trying to pursue a career as a journalist....

Anyway, with his powers I think I would focus on all the evil and take out as much as can. This will probably create a power vacuum and make things worse, but thats for the next person to come in and fix...I mean that's what our governments are doing, right?!