Online now
Online now

I had to let her go.......

Miki
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020

Re: I had to let her go.......

Miki • Mar 11, 2020
ArchAngel UK wrote:
My heart hurts today............. I've met the most incredible human being and I had to let her go...... I promised her to always put her health & wellbeing first and although it hurts, today I’m honouring my promise......... I'm not sure I will ever see her or speak to her again and the idea of this, makes me physically sick in my stomach 😕

Everybody expects Doms to be the very strong and self-disciplined individuals that have always figured it out and are a step ahead........ Well, we're also human beings people and our hearts break too!

Today I struggle to breathe so she can freely.......

My thoughts? You're not cut out for this shit.. BUT!! That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you!
As a Maso-girl I want and need to be subjugated, humiliated, slapped, whipped, etc..

YET I've run across many dudes who just couldn't do that to me. I satisfied their needs vanilla and totally respected their aversion to the "scene".

Lesson for Today: Be Honest With Yourself and Seek Those Like-Minded ; None other can do.
Daddieslittlegirl​(sub female){No collar}
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020
Im so sorry for your pain. And hope that your heart will mend from the pain of your loss. It takes strength to hold on to something. But true courage and bravery to let a piece of your heart go free.