Online now
Online now

Collared

ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Mar 10, 2020

Collared

I want to know what you think it means to be collared/to wear a collar. What does it symbolize to you? How does it make you feel?

I'm very curious to know. I recently read something along the lines of "wearing a collar means I completely trust you. I hand all power and control to you." After reading, I started thinking what a collar means to me. To me it means I am yours (my Dom) I trust you. And I love the thrill of being controlled.

If you could, please share your thoughts.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Mar 10, 2020
I have heard many many different views on what a collar is, what it means to people and the different types of collars that exist (real vs velcro). I've never been collared. My Owner and I spoke about it and He provided His definition. For Him, a collar is akin to a wedding ring. Not in the same context but with the same intent. It means that He has chosen whomever He collars to be his permanent slave.

I appreciate His definition (I don't have enough experience to have my own definition) because it shows me that He doesn't take this lightly. If, one day, He deems me worthwhile enough to be a slave that He wants to keep around long-term, I'll know just how much that means to Him and exactly where His head is at if He collars me.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I agree with xwillowx, from what I’ve read to me personally I view the physical collar as something that isn’t to be taken lightly and that if Sir and I went down that route it is because we see each other as bonded absolutely.

I’ve not asked His opinion yet, no one wants to talk marriage that soon 😂
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 11, 2020
For me I treated a collar like a wedding ring.
It has the same symbolism. It took the same amount of work. And took the same amount of time.
    The most loved post in topic
SimplyJane​(dom female)
4 years ago • Mar 14, 2020
SimplyJane​(dom female) • Mar 14, 2020
I gave a collar to my sub when I was in
a long term D/s. It was a pretty pink
leather collar with the name Sissy
on it and The initial p for
protection. It was a symbol
of devotion and commitment.
Also after I gave the collar to my sub
my demands were higher.
yesmaamthankyou
4 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
yesmaamthankyou • Mar 29, 2020
what an honor for him
candislut
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
candislut • Apr 8, 2020
pretty pink leather collar with the name Sissy ..sounds soo pretty and wonderful..Oh my my love the color pink,just wish I could wear it more often,oh well..Sounds like that sub of yours was going all in..And your demands being higher seems natural,yes?I would expect that if I were being collared,the first phase of the sub's commitment were tested and she/he passed with flying colors to so speak..Well pink is a great color for any sub..Did I say I liked pink,lol..You have the sub of your dreams,wearing your collar and she/he signing another bdsm contract with you? Sounds heavenly..And with me just out of reach per the usual..Anyway's congratulations to the both of you I hope you have many stings,whacks,thuddy,outright pleasurable moments together..
Oh and my thoughts of wearing a collar for a Female Domme...It is the living end to be literally yours to have pleasure with ,have a spanking good time with,to tease and torture while out on a date somewhere,to bring them to that edge and make them beg for it,and then deny them that pleasure cause you were given so much pleasure to deny them what they sought the most that night..And to Ma'am I would bow down on my knees before you head lowered,eyes lowered,hands open on my thighs awaiting your next thought..It is a symbol of my devotion and an honor to wear it for you..I am yours do with me as you will Ma'am..Please take me and let's celebrate our commitment for life..
candi
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2020
To give my collar (only once) to a sub is in someways a contract of the heart that is more binding than a marriage licence. To give it means that I give her not only my heart but a part of my life that only she will know. Not only is she now part of my house life and family she is under my protection that only those closest to me know. She now has a part of my heart that only she can own. Until the day come she tells me she is moving on she is a large factor in what I do and who I am.
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
I posted a similar topic a little while ago, but feel like I have more of an understanding of what it means for me...

For me, it says "now, I'm completely submissive to", no more questioning, rebelling, or throwing tantrums at my dom. It's my way of confirming that my dom has completed our goal by taming me, making me heel, and earning my complete submission.

For lifestyle, I would only except an everyday collar for a serious relationship. It would mean more to me than a wedding ring.

However, if it's just for play I would only want to except it while scening or playing so that I'm sure of its symbolism. Still holding the same meaning as stated above but under different context....if that makes sense...
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020

Re: Collared

Miki • Apr 9, 2020
ShyDawn wrote:
I want to know what you think it means to be collared/to wear a collar. What does it symbolize to you? How does it make you feel?

I'm very curious to know. I recently read something along the lines of "wearing a collar means I completely trust you. I hand all power and control to you." After reading, I started thinking what a collar means to me. To me it means I am yours (my Dom) I trust you. And I love the thrill of being controlled.

If you could, please share your thoughts.

I'm hard to collar.. I'm a Maso-girl- I "live in the moment"-- But for me-- taking a collar would be the result of giving one man, or (I'm BI) woman-- myself-- for keeps and my body belongs to them.. Ful
ly.