Online now
Online now

Asking for suggestion's for a fellow sub (hopeful)

Milana​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020

Asking for suggestion's for a fellow sub (hopeful)

Milana​(sub female){Owned} • Mar 11, 2020
Hii😁
I'm asking for any suggestions I could pass on to a friend of mines whom is thinking of embarking on her own journey into BDSM. I was asked to list a few factors that she will be dealing with going into such, in return she's asking for as stated...suggestions. I will glady accept all of which was asked here in the forums section, there is No need to privately message me ☺️ thanks a bunches!!

Factor#1: extremely self conscious of her appearance... To her she's on the heavy side (which I find beautiful, just to add)

Factor#2: disabled and bound to a wheelchair for mobility, not due to weight but to other underlying factors. (TMI for me to give)

Factor#3: is in a relationship, which she's asking how to go about such if she decides to continue forth in this journey. Should she strictly be looking for someone/something specific?

I think I've covered it for now...
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020
Bumping so you get answers

Everyones journey will be different regards of any personal factors. We all have own demons within kink. If she is really submissive deep down and if she is thinking of embarking into this weird and wonderful world as a submissive, she will know its something she needs to do, not something she thinks might be hot and might take a look at..or maybe walk away from. Her motivation needs to come from her need for submission, not from another source. If she feels she is submissive through and though and cant live without submitting.......then why not join TheCage and explore and question herself?
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I agree with Miss Bonnie, I think your friend needs to delve in herself. I really like the Submissive guide blog If she doesn’t quite think she’s ready to join here, it’s got great information on there to read through. I think if you even just have an inkling this could be for you then you need to just jump in and start looking into it.

I can only speak to the first point as I’m a bigger girl myself. While yes there are Doms who have preferences, generally speaking there are loads of BBW on here and other pages so I don’t think that is an issue in finding someone unless she makes it a barrier.
🥀
Milana​(sub female){Owned} • Mar 13, 2020
MissBonnie wrote:
Bumping so you get answers

Everyones journey will be different regards of any personal factors. We all have own demons within kink. If she is really submissive deep down and if she is thinking of embarking into this weird and wonderful world as a submissive, she will know its something she needs to do, not something she thinks might be hot and might take a look at..or maybe walk away from. Her motivation needs to come from her need for submission, not from another source. If she feels she is submissive through and though and cant live without submitting.......then why not join TheCage and explore and question herself?

I absolutely agree with you on that! I can give my take away from my own experiences to her but in the end its all on her to submit to a Dom or not... I'm not directly sure of what exactly she wants, therefore I am taking your advice & will advise her to make her own decisions & move forward if she wishes. Thank you!!
Milana​(sub female){Owned} • Mar 13, 2020
LaVieEnRose wrote:
I agree with Miss Bonnie, I think your friend needs to delve in herself. I really like the Submissive guide blog If she doesn’t quite think she’s ready to join here, it’s got great information on there to read through. I think if you even just have an inkling this could be for you then you need to just jump in and start looking into it.

I can only speak to the first point as I’m a bigger girl myself. While yes there are Doms who have preferences, generally speaking there are loads of BBW on here and other pages so I don’t think that is an issue in finding someone unless she makes it a barrier.
🥀

Yes I absolutely agree with Miss. Bonnie as well as yourself! This is her journey shall she decide to embark on it. I did suggest reading the Submissive guide as well as joining if not here maybe somewhere else... I myself am also not a slim woman, natural by all means. I hope the information I have given her will help her think further into this.
🌺