Online now
Online now

Mentorship from a Sub

xxxalexxx​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020

Mentorship from a Sub

xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2020
Hi!
Okay so I’m kind of an exploring sub but I know what I like, of course there’s still much to learn. I’ve been on here for a few months now and I enjoy this platform, but I’ve seen this idea that some people have thrown around and I’m curious about it.
It’s the idea of having a more experienced sub as a sort of mentor for the less experienced ones. I assume that would be specifically for a caretaking style too? Like if I was more DDlg my mentor would probably also be DDlg right?
Is this a common thing that people do? I just haven’t personally talked to any subs through messages before because I just figured that was just for fining relationships.
Also how do you get a mentor sub?
I guess I just really want to know more about it and what is the point of someone trying to find that, is it like to help catch fake dons or something, I really just don’t know so I hope someone can tell me! icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 12, 2020
If you want a mentor you should start talking to people. From there you will find people who you really match / mesh with and others you don't. Its all about asking questions. It is not uncommon for someone to have multiple mentors. You might want a mentor being a little girl. You might also want a mentor for being a little (if you are into that). You also might want a mentor who can show you service submission.

All those mentors can be one person or they can be several. The whole point of mentors is to help guide you on your path of kink.
rabrabbit​(sub female)
rabrabbit​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2020
Maybe chat here, or ask your girlfriends if any of them are into BDSM / kink? It's more common than you think - that is if you feel comfortable bringing the subject up asa topic.
girliegirl4U​(sub female)

Mentor

girliegirl4U​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2020
I have never heard of specifically having a submissive mentor but the idea makes sense, who better to seek advise and guidance. I have been mentored and mentored women in business. I believe I was born submissive sexually with a dominant personality. If you would like to chat I would be happy to get acquainted. I just deleted most of my profile a few minutes ago and am not up to writing a new one but feel free to ask me anything as a means of vetting, you should definitely interview anyone you are thinking of having as a mentor.
Miki
Miki • Mar 12, 2020
I'm a sexual masochist not a "real sub", as defined in some circles in here, but hit me up with any questions you might have about this shit!
Analslut​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020

Oh bless you

Analslut​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2020
Please teach me the way forward. I'm new to the world of bdsm but not to the desires. I suppose I'm new to being labeled or knowing there even was one I was a part of. There are so many terms and subcategories and wow.....
I just need to figure it all out because its ingrained into me on such a core level I would be doing myself a huge diservice by not attempting to become fluent in all things sub related.