Online now
Online now

Threesomes

alluringnk​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020

Threesomes

alluringnk​(sub female) • Mar 13, 2020
Hello BDSM community! I am very new here but I have been wondering, how does everyone feel about threesomes? Do doms like it? Do subs like it? I am interested - be as honest as possible!
    The most loved post in topic
HisAngel
HisAngel • Mar 13, 2020
It's going to vary from person to person. My fiance and I are monogamous we don't really have a desire to add a third person to our dynamic, but there are some that do.
GentleCanadianDom
GentleCanadianDom • Mar 13, 2020
We really enjoy FFM threesomes and hope to find some women who do. We are fairly new here on The Cage and looking to make friends.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 14, 2020
I engaged in them in my younger years, and I found that there was too much emotional drama: it always turned out that someone involved was jealous of the attention that one person was giving the other, and it seemed more drama than it was worth.

For emotionally stable people who have good boundaries and great communication and negotiations with everyone involved - especially if everyone involved has slight voyeuristic tendencies - it could be worthwhile, maybe.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2020
I have been apart of a couple of them but I prefer to be one on one. I tend to her needs and I make sure it is me who makes her scream. She wants to bring in a sister to help with her needs and I am all for it. She is what I need but she wants something even Lego's can't help me built for her. Seems there are some projects Home depot can't help with.
kittnpawz​(sub female)
kittnpawz​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2020
With the right people, it can be a lot of fun. One Dom two sets of mouths to serve Him, what's not to love.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Mar 14, 2020
My Sir myself and my cuck husband do it
Lots of power exchange when this happens
Everyone is satisfied
SirEnzo​(dom male){Looking}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
I've engaged in a few. Mostly got lucky, as the first two were vanilla due to knowing the right girls at the right time.

As for the one in a BDSM dynamic, a sub I was with for awhile had switch tendencies and liked to dominate other women. Fun was had by all.
LitAngel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 18, 2020
LitAngel​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2020
I had a horrible experience, lost a friend to it. i like them but i don't think i want to get involve in one again. All i have to say is, if you are into it and thinking on doing it, first make sure feelings are not involve at all.