Online now
Online now

When did you-

Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020

When did you-

When did you first realize you were into your flavor of kink?

For me, it was a year or so after highschool. A friend's little brother (only a few years younger than myself) who had grown into an imposing young man, told me to "sit down and shut up" when I was going off on a tangent about something at a house party his sister was hosting. I was so shocked by my physical reaction to that. I later found myself goading him, hoping for similar responses. "You're such a dumb bitch, but I like it." He'd say when I'd do something stupid like push on a pull door or drop an entire bottle of beer because my hand just let go of it for no reason. It appalled me, because no one had EVER talked to me like that, but I couldn't deny how my body reacted.

-Jo
    The most loved post in topic
bernalillo​(sadist male)
bernalillo​(sadist male) • Mar 16, 2020
I was through the looking glass when a cute young thing that had gotten my attention admitted her thing was being "raped and sodomized". Then it was on!
annabellestasia​(sub female)
Does an eternal dissatisfaction with vanilla sex, combined with traipsing through the net and reading endless books to find out what did it for me count? (Wish it were far more exciting and post-worthy, but it’s the truth! 🤣)
MasterNoOne​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
MasterNoOne​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2020
I was in a LDR with my ex, who was also my first sub.
We had been together for about 3 years at the time and we communicated pretty openly about our desires. We had some some public teasing, rough sex and spanking but still pretty vanilla. She was a really shy person so it took that long for us to explore our shared kinks. We found out that she had maso/sub tendencies and I had sadist/Dom tendencies so it worked incredibly well.
It was a bit of a revalation to both of us as she is extremely independent, organized and overachieving in everyday life. She's the coffee lover, yoga, itinerary with alarms on phone person. In private though, she liked to be humiliated, punished and then cuddled afterward.
I'm fairly relaxed personality type, bookworm, science lover and stoner so it was also a revelation that I was into being controlling/sadistic in the bedroom. In our everyday lives she absolutely ran the show, and we both loved each other tremendously. Unfortunately jobs, research and schedules took its toll on our LDR and we ended up seeing each other only 3 weeks per year for a few years before we decided to end it.

As sad as it is, I'm very happy that our relationship let me figure out what I like for the next partner that I encounter icon_smile.gif
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2020
It was when a gf was giving me a hard time and I had enough and just grabbed her and spanked her ass. She got up yelled at me for getting her panties soaked and noticed my hard on. I don't know if I fucked her more than I spanked her or what but she waled home and showed up days later for round two. After that I just tried several positions till I found the right one for her. Hands tied to the bed gaged and bent over totally with one leg held down by mine so she could struggle just a little. It is also the time I found out how much I loved watching things slide in and out of her.

I have found even though I love sex making her scream and wet is so much more fun. I can get off anytime but watching as she drips from her lips and shakes thinking about what is going to happen is so much more ...... delicious. Since then I have moved on to better toys and places to do things. I just need to find the right ladies who would like to try things outdoors.
Belts
Belts • Mar 17, 2020
The baby sitter use to play Houdini with me. Oh the struggles I tell ya..