Online now
Online now

Sub Chat- Is There DW/SW

Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Jul 27, 2017

Sub Chat- Is There DW/SW

Ocelotgoddess • Jul 27, 2017
Aloe,
wondering if anyone has seen a forum for Dom Women Submissive Men sub chat or if there are enough interested to start one? I see the Tuesday chat for Dom Males female subs, not one for the flip or others. I would like to propose a new chat Dom women Subs (whoever) to keep it gender friendly anyone interested?
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for proposing this Ocelot! I hope it takes off!
Lost heart​(sub male)
Lost heart​(sub male) • Jul 27, 2017
i believe this discussion group would welcomed to a submissive male wishing to discuss desires not met, in the services of a dominate woman. If these desires can be met or even sought, maybe accepting that submission can be found in servitude, not only in a masochistic desire to abused and discarded. Is not the goal to serve, to please, to have value to another, not to yourself. Pain is only light in the darkness.
Gentlesubmissiveboy​(sub male){not owned }
6 years ago • Jul 28, 2017
I have been looking for the exact same thing . I, personally, would love to be engaged to something along those lines. I am submissive looking for a dominant woman , its just a matter of looking for that type that has been hard for me! Sometimes they're out there and they are under your nose and you don't even suspect it! Thanks for posting this. icon_smile.gif
Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Jul 28, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Jul 28, 2017
Tuesday is taken, how about Thursday? I'm not sure how the other one works I am envisioning a few rotating Woman Doms to lead the group every couple of weeks.
Lost heart​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jul 29, 2017
Lost heart​(sub male) • Jul 29, 2017
Could the discussion touch upon being kept, in a box or chest at the end of my master bed.

I have never been caged, left either in a public space or some forgotten
Space
Subdangle​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 4, 2017

DW & sm forum night

Subdangle​(sub male) • Aug 4, 2017
Ocelotgoddess wrote:
Tuesday is taken, how about Thursday? I'm not sure how the other one works I am envisioning a few rotating Woman Doms to lead the group every couple of weeks.
_________I love Your idea for this forum Goddess , I'm sure that there's plenty of sub's to keep it going as long as we can get the support from some Dominant Ladies. You may need to take the reigns <-----no pun intended so to speak till it gets going. That's up to You of course.