Online now
Online now

How to be a good sub?

Vye The Bbw​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020

How to be a good sub?

Vye The Bbw​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2020
I'm new-ish to being a little/Sub.
Looking for people who can help guide me.
Honestly feel free to message me? Like go ahead.

I really want to dive into this lifestyle, I'm serious about it and want to learn more.

Not looking for more than INFORMATION currently
- with that said if we start talking and something clicks we will see where it goes.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2020
You’re in luck, there are many many kink events/workshops/intro classes/play parties in LA! Fetlife is a great website to search for local events, just ignore the craziness you’ll also see on that site. Going to events is a great way to connect with other kinksters and learn a WIDE variety of stuff about the lifestyle 😄

Careful asking people over the internet (and IRL) to “guide you”....there’s lots of predators, scammers, and abusers looking to prey on young girls like us. In my opinion, it’s best to only get “guidance” and “tips” from fellow submissive's at this point. Just to play it safe...but that is your decision to make at the end of the day icon_smile.gif
realfreakydad​(dom male){NO}
I am not here for games and I am sure you are not here for games too! I am a true real strict dominant man who is a freak! with all of my experiences I don’t need to play games I am focusing on what needs to be done! let me know what you have decided?
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2020
Holy Cow Scotty .. .somebody scream Red Alert!!!! icon_razz.gif
WeaverWitch​(sub female)
WeaverWitch​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2020
@Vye,
I'm in the same position, new to the lifestyle but committed to learning. In the time I have been 'researching' I've learned exactly what Sunshinegirl described. Stick to your fellow subs until someone truly earns your trust. In my experience, the Doms that message you, unsolicited, and claim they are a "real Dom" and want you to make a commitment right away rarely are interested in teaching. Just my thoughts, sub to sub. Be safe out there...and have fun!

Last edited by * on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2020
Well you are on the right road so not sure what to say other than keep being you and doing what you do.
realfreakydad​(dom male){NO}
no I don’t want you to make a commitment right away, you need to take your time and decided what is right for you! I am only here looking for subs I never ask to do that! when they are ready to do that , I am sure they will let me know! I have patience I want them to be sure for they decided to go for it!
Larissa​(masochist female)
Larissa​(masochist female) • Mar 25, 2020
WeaverWitch wrote:

In my experience, the Doms that message you, unsolicited, and claim they are a "real Dom" and want you to make a commitment right away rarely are interested in teaching. Just my thoughts, sub to sub. Be safe out there...and have fun!

What she said icon_smile.gif

I can't stress this enough: do NOT commit easily. It's so important to find the right fit. Someone who will not ruin this experience for you. Someone who is actually willing to get to know you. Someone, you could trust. Someone who is not in it just for you to "send nudes"... or who calls you "fucktoy" four times in the first letter, expecting full on commitment starting from the next letter... or because they "want to play with your boobies". Just some mild examples icon_wink.gif It can be tempting to make the commitment just to try out... But know that once something is out there, it's out there for good. And some people do not take it well, when you might change your mind about training or even just about chatting.

I went ahead and did exactly opposite what I suggested to you. Ended up being a bit of a trouble and almost would have deleted my account for another 10 years or so. But ended up being incredibly lucky...

I hope you will find, what you are looking for ❤
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 26, 2020
Miki • Mar 26, 2020
Have fun, Honey, be yourself, take your time and see those you might be interested in, in "vanilla" situations first. Online and real world are different animals.

That's the best advice I can offer. It comes from my heart, but not my experience;

I'm no authority on the subject as I'm a sexual masochist and get off on the "no strings," "One night at a time" scene.