Online now
Online now

Books

smartassmachoistgirl​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Mar 27, 2020

Books

Hi everyone! I was just aanting to atart talking to more sjbmissives. And getting to know them. Put a favorite book of yours that you like to read down and we can discuss it. I just want tl make more friends amd books are a good way to meet. Doesn't matter what the book is just go for it.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
Slavecraft. That book taught me more than any other to begin with. I need to read it again. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/583116.Slavecraft

As far as fiction goes, the Marketplace series is also excellent. There are pearls in it here and there as well.
    The most loved post in topic
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Mar 27, 2020
My favorite book was Charles Dickens Bleak House. It is a long complicated work, but I love Dickens long complicated plot. Ester was a fully developed character. Has anyone else read it?
Invisible​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
Invisible​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2020
Don't you think seeing someone enjoying a book you love is like the book recommending that person?

A favorite book? American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I spent the better part of a night waiting in line to have him sign my copy. Really, most anything he's written - Ocean at the End of the Lane, Stardust (book over movie), Anansi Boys.... all good reads.

I'll watch this thread, I'm always looking for something to read. Thanks for bringing it up.
smartassmachoistgirl​(masochist female)
Invisible wrote:
Don't you think seeing someone enjoying a book you love is like the book recommending that person?

A favorite book? American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I spent the better part of a night waiting in line to have him sign my copy. Really, most anything he's written - Ocean at the End of the Lane, Stardust (book over movie), Anansi Boys.... all good reads.

I'll watch this thread, I'm always looking for something to read. Thanks for bringing it up.

Of course. I just wanted to find a way to talk to submissives amd connect with then. I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 28, 2020
@ Invisible,

“Don't you think seeing someone enjoying a book you love is like the book recommending that person?”

Haha yes... I tend to see it the same... especially if it’s quite an obscure book.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
If you're into scifi/fantasy/urban fantasy you could try the series by Faith Hunter called the Jane Yellowrock series. There are lots of books in the series and I'm maybe on my 12th listen to the whole thing. I like them as audiobooks since I don't have a lot of time to pick up a book and read it.