Online now
Online now

Gift Ideas

No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2020
The best gift she got me was a full day of my favorite movies popcorn and drinks all I had to do was ask and she got it. I did not leave that couch for 15 hours other than restroom. Best part of it all was she snuggled next to me and watched with me. Every war movie and horror show It was great.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
SR13 wrote:
The best gift she got me was a full day of my favorite movies popcorn and drinks all I had to do was ask and she got it. I did not leave that couch for 15 hours other than restroom. Best part of it all was she snuggled next to me and watched with me. Every war movie and horror show It was great.

Sounds like an amazing day. I might nab that idea as a Femdom "self isolating" day, idea.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
opps forgot to add. Poems. I'm not normally a poetry type but apparently that was because I'd never received BDSM themed ones. I loved them because they took effort and only had a personal cost to my submissive.
Nillaw​(sadist male){Mal ♡}
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
Best gift for your dom ?
I mean I personally love to recieve alot of things. But what I like the most is my little one just having a bright and cheerful day. It unwinds me. And makes me feel needed and relaxed knowing shes in a good mood around me.

But generally speaking any sub wondering what the best gift for your dom is. It's something you've already given them.