Online now
Online now

Submission/independent women

zash
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020

Submission/independent women

zash • Apr 3, 2020
Hi Ladies

I was thinking tonight about a question that is really eating my brain 🧠...

What is the thing in Submission , that a women , independent, strong , dominant and intelligent and strong willed crave so much ?

We are fighting for recognition and respect in our everyday “man’s world “ but we crave to submit in the night to a Man?

We are giving orders to others every day , but willing to follow the orders given to us by our Dom/Master ?

Why we crave this?

Do you think the submission would / could affect your every day busy , dynamic and controlled world ?

I would really want to know what do you all think ?

Thank you and please keep safe and sane in this hard times !!!

Zash
TheNaiad​(sub female)
TheNaiad​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2020
I think it's balance.

For me personally, I like being independent and I hate being told what to do! That being said, it's a lot of pressure to be in charge of subordinates and always be the one people go to with questions, and always having to pick up the slack or be the one to figure something new out.

For me, I enjoy being submissive around my husband in a lot of ways, not just in the bedroom---he gives me the safe space to be myself, but also takes the burden of responsibility off my shoulders. It's a relief because I trust him.

He knows that if I don't like a plan I will tell him, so he doesn't have to walk on eggshells--- and I like it, because I respect someone who knows what they want and doesn't hesitate to direct others without being a tyrant!

Of course, this isn't as much speaking to the lifestyle, but more my own view on related dynamics.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
Not trying to be rude here but it is not only women who crave to be submissive. For years I have seen women march yell scream and cuss about how they need to be the equal to men. Lets be honest women would have to step down a few steps to be our equal. Yes we may control things but women run us and that is that. If you hear a man say he is in charge of his life and no woman will tell him what to do wait till his mother tells him to take out the garbage and see what happens. I may be a dom but when my grandmother said jump I was on the roof before asking how high.

Yes there are women who want to be submissive and the same goes for men. Personally I think it is the fact they can let go and feel safe about it. The few subs I have known enjoyed the fact that they did not have to deal with certain things on a daily bases. There are just so many things in life that we can't control it is nice to know there are something we don't have to control.
zash
zash • Apr 3, 2020
SR13 wrote:
Not trying to be rude here but it is not only women who crave to be submissive. For years I have seen women march yell scream and cuss about how they need to be the equal to men. Lets be honest women would have to step down a few steps to be our equal. Yes we may control things but women run us and that is that. If you hear a man say he is in charge of his life and no woman will tell him what to do wait till his mother tells him to take out the garbage and see what happens. I may be a dom but when my grandmother said jump I was on the roof before asking how high.

Yes there are women who want to be submissive and the same goes for men. Personally I think it is the fact they can let go and feel safe about it. The few subs I have known enjoyed the fact that they did not have to deal with certain things on a daily bases. There are just so many things in life that we can't control it is nice to know there are something we don't have to control.

Thanks for pointing this out ! icon_wink.gif I didn’t mean to exclude the man Submissive , but because I started the post for women it just slipped.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
I am forever being told I have to start thinking putside my box that I grew up in. I was not trying to be rude or in any way take away from you ladies.
anise​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2020
anise​(sub female) • Apr 4, 2020
Being submissive is my safe place. I feel like my day to day life is so out of control, that having someone “take” control in my private life helps ground me.
Genuine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2020
Genuine​(sub female) • Apr 4, 2020
I am a strong independent woman who thrives on being an alpha female in my vanilla life. I am a natural submissive in the bedroom. Its truly a balance. The freedom to give up all control, in a safe and trusting environment to someone that is honest and caring. Its a heartwarming feeling that I can let go, be free and enjoy the pleasure where someone else is maintaining my safety. And I also know, I am allowing this happen...so, it is both control and submission. Equal balance. Its freeing and grounding. If that makes sense. Lol
    The most loved post in topic
RedSwitch​(switch female)
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020
RedSwitch​(switch female) • Oct 8, 2020
As much as I say Switch, my submissiveness is what gives me the greatest pleasure. I’m talking in and out of the bedroom. Although my bedroom experiences lack, I know that I need to be told what to do most times because I go back and forth between my domain and submissive sides. I think that this was a beautiful question to get us thinking. I love to pleasure because it gives me pleasure....not too much detail but pleasuring a man gets me so much hotter knowing I am the one giving it. Submissiveness have more control in aspects too. Love this community!
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020

Re: Submission/independent women

zash wrote:

What is the thing in Submission , that a women , independent, strong , dominant and intelligent and strong willed crave so much ?

I know the question was for ladies. So I won't try to answerr it. Frankly, I don't understand the female mind, let alone a female submissive mind.

That said, in my 30 years of experience with women in general (incl. BDSM but not exclusively BDSM), I have not come across a single woman who is independent, dominant, and strong willed to crave submission. Not one. They all craved dominance in their personal lives too. Some would switch, but that would be it.

Note here that by independent I do not mean financially independent. I mean truly independent, as in not needing any support whatsoever from anyone.