Online now
Online now

Help from a real professional

YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020

Help from a real professional

This right here is why Norman Reedus is such an awesome guy. Gets a true mental health professional to help us deal with all the anxiety we're all facing.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-h9aLFDg75/?igshid=b2rrtvhnrjty
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
Well if you truly feel you need help then get help. Way to many find help in bottle or in drugs and it takes them down a path few ever find their way back from. I think that is why it was so easy for me to stop drinking. I did it because i wanted to not because I was trying to drown something or escape from a problem.
YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
I guess that's one good thing to take away from this pandemic. A lot of people are realizing how important mental health is, and that talking to someone and getting therapy is vital, and it doesn't mean you're crazy.
    The most loved post in topic
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
"I guess that's one good thing to take away from this pandemic. A lot of people are realizing how important mental health is, and that talking to someone and getting therapy is vital, and it doesn't mean you're crazy."

So true, I've noticed this myself. For people close to me who had some life issues prior to the pandemic this isolation and anxiety has made things much worse for them, several depressed and feeling down.

I try and do what I can to lift their spirits and help but being remote only goes so far, also their underlying issues are not easily solved and drag out due to the lock down(s).
We have to make extra effort right now to help lift each other up and help where we can.