Online now
Online now

Empty Collar Syndrome

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Apr 6, 2020

Empty Collar Syndrome

If you've read my other posts, (especially "The Journey"), then you know quite a bit about me. I joined this community and wrote that piece, (and my others), by way of introduction, and hopefully a help to anyone who reads them.

In this post-apocalyptic-corona-virus world we find ourselves, it's a bit more difficult to make new friends, so I "put myself out there" in an effort to do so.

I'm not here to "train subs", or give a girl an online collar. Frankly, if and when I collar a girl, it would be in person, the girl kneeling at my feet. I'd show her the collar, before I lock it around her neck. She'd feel the weight of it when I drop it on her shoulders. She would know completely that she is mine. I've recently added a picture of De's collar on my profile, so you can see what I mean.

I'm looking for and interested in friendships. Such friendships may, over time, convert to something more -- but that's not why I joined, and not why I post the things I do.

If what I've written intrigues you, then drop me a line sometime. Just don't expect it to get sexual, or turn into something else overnight.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
As I had acquire a slave in another state shortly prior to this crisis I can assure you i understand whatbyoure going through. If your intentions are clearly positive I wish you good luck in your search as no well fought journey has no reward
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 7, 2020
This is so refreshing. Good for you icon_smile.gif
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your contributions here, thank you.
DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
Hello SR - I have seen your responses here and there on the discussion boards. I enjoy reading other points of view. While I personally would not want only an online D/s relationship, I won't knock it either. I can see a closeness form between two people with words alone but it would require complete honesty, lots of attention & an understanding that being together in person is a requirement should we click. But honesty is hard to find these days so I certainly understand the skepticism. I am always open to making friends along my path. I try to keep my mind open and receptive to lessons others can teach. I frequent this site daily and am here should you need to vent! 😊 I wish you well on your journey!
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020

Fortuitous Circumstances

The last thing I expected when I joined this community has occurred. I've formed several friendships, and relationships but one stands out in particular.

The COVID-19 crisis has made physical travel and contact impossible or at least exceedingly difficult. This girl has been supportive of me, and genuine in her interactions with me. She and I have had numerous telephone conversations, and have formed a real connection and a special bond. She is helped me to find love again. Her name here is "rottenbrat", but really, she's just my adorable brat. icon_smile.gif

Thank you, love, for everything, and for just genuinely being you!
wizzard​(dom male){A Daddy Do}
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
im happy for you, both. I also am jealous that I have not been able to do the same. I also am looking after a 4 year grieving period. I will not give up, my next love/sub and I will connect. I hope that I can share it with you all this way also. For those of you with you lover near by give them a hug and tell them how lucky you feel to be together now.