Online now
Online now

Cumming Inside You

Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
For me it completely depends who it is... When in a serious relationship with someone, absolutely, yes. Ofc I don't want more kids... So there must be DOUBLE protection against this. Too many close calls from having only one form. But... It is a turn on for me if I'm with the right person. If in the past it has just been someone I have been having fun with, no. My opinion is it is a special thing and has meaning and I wouldn't just have that with anyone.
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
I love it. I suppose it's easy for me because I have never been able to conceive so I've never been afraid of "baby batter" but mostly, the moans and deep thrusts a man gives when he comes.. Satisfies me as a woman.

Hope it's not TMI-- but I love "the other door"-- and no bambinos possible there. They can cut loose on me with no worries.

I should add-- I don't worry about "cleanup" for a while. There's something deeply primal about letting my men see their gift oozing out of my womanhood-- or "the other door"-- and I love the sensation. A conquered woman.

Of course I clean up-- well afterwards.

My 2 cents.
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
I love it, I love the feeling of feeling him cum in me....BUT....I also like it to be switched up by him cuming on my ass, breast, and stomach....I like to leave the choice up to my dom but if it feels like he's been cuming in me too often and no where else, I'll ask him to cum on my ass or somewhere else depending on the position
Miki
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
@meekmarionette

Glad to know I'm not alone-- I like it all over me-- esp. on my face, and even though it burns, my eyes. (I close tight but it gets in!)

But swallowing.. read up!

https://www.health.com/sex/semen-facts
DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
Thank you everyone for your responses. I was happy to hear the different points of view there were on the subject. I have never denied my Daddy Dom of his wishes. I am going to do some work on changing my mindset on the subject. 😉
Miki
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
You will enjoy.. In a primal kind of way. More, if you like.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 9, 2020
There really is something about that exact moment a man cum’s inside me that seems to feed a primal urge. I also tend to enjoy feeling it begin to slide out of me too... or the feeling of it running down my leg when I get up to clean myself.
Inside, outside, back, front, top, bottom... as someone with a bit of a cockworship thing, I like it anywhere really... cum, for me, is like the icing on the cake icon_smile.gif
Miki
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
@ Sammi

The "Mess" is part of the fun.. The scent of jizzum, a satisfied man nearby-- Guess it's just me, but that scene makes me content.

Let it ooze and run...