Online now
Online now

A letter to female submissives (especially newer) from a fellow newer submissive...

PleasureKitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 12, 2020

Update

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful ladies I have met through this - quite a few of us who have shared this same experience. You all are so strong and I am happy to see you have moved onward and upward.
For those of you who are newer, please keep your eyes wide open and listen to your intuition. For an “alpha male” who is 50, “from the United States” , and has been doing this for six years, you would like to think he would know better. All the best!
AllOfMe​(sub female)
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2020
I'm new at this and this is why I find a hard time having conversations with Dom's who try to engage in conversation not sure how to see or recognize red flags......thank you for this read 🙂
GG94​(sub female)
GG94​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for the reality check and for being kind enough to share with all!
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@AllOfMe: Trust your gut. Your heart may fall for a guy, but trust your gut and your head more than your heart at first, anyway.

Just remember: The HNG's are an adaptive bunch. No doubt some have read this, and are already attempting to adapt their approach. But they can only hide for a little while.

My De's ex-husband is a "trytobee". In his world-view, he sees himself as an alpha wolf. Nothing is further from the truth. It's actually pitiful to watch up close and in person as opposed to just online.

True story: Some years back, he watched and listened, intently, as a was chewing out my stepson for a major faux pas. The boy took it well, agreed his behavior was incorrect, apologized and made amends. A few weeks later Bob, (ex-husband), tried to chew out the kid for something else, using my words, my intonation, and my facial expressions. The kid blew him off entirely, much to Bob's frustration, and lament. I could actually see the mental gears spinning in his head... "It worked for Rich, why doesn't it work for me?". The look of pure shock and surprise was something to behold. icon_smile.gif

You see, the HNGs can only imitate, they lack the strength of character it takes to actually alter their own mind-set, values, and thinking, and therefore they cannot fundamentally alter their behavior. It's like someone looking at a wedding, and saying "gee, that's nice -- I'm gonna go get me a wife". But, utterly lacking the understanding that it takes to make a marriage work. They always, eventually give themselves away, by their lack of character, their lack of responsibility.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
@Pleasurekitten I too have just gone through the revelation of “pretty words and promises,” although for me it was a string of Doms who made them but none ever followed through. It was bad enough when I didn’t have such a deep connection so I can only imagine your pain and heartbreak. I’m so deeply sorry you had to feel that and go through it. Thank you for sharing with us

xx 🥀
Dom Daddy Dom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
Dom Daddy Dom​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2020
I am so sorry that you have gone through such a thing.
I hope and wish you all the best moving forward from this. It is obvious that this person does not deserve your time or energy. Or anyone else's time and energy.

Posting this also took courage and from that courage I am sure many others will not go through what you have, and will trust their own "gut feelings"
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing and I am so sorry you experienced this PleasureKitten. Many of us have experienced heartbreak and deceit, I certainly have, but so far on here I’ve encountered respectful, kind friends and only a few insta-Doms. My heart hurts for you and the others who have been scammed by this and other posers. Thank you for sharing. 💜
~L.
savage grace​(sub female){I am his}
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
I believe I know who you are on about. Well darn. Sorry this sucks. He was really starting to bore me anyway. He never has time. I suppose his family is always there with the self isolation.

I believe you saved me heart ache and I will always be grateful.

Best of luck.
SG
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
Remulud wrote:
Keep the bar set high my fellow subs. Just because we are subs, never lower the bar to where we are kneeling, but instead, raise it BECAUSE we are kneeling.

This bears repeating. (And how the hell did I miss seeing this the first time?)

Beautifully said, girl. icon_smile.gif
Miss Hex Appeal{Taken}
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
Miss Hex Appeal{Taken} • Apr 15, 2020
THIS! Sadly, I can relate. Your letter reflects very accurately a recent experience of mine. On a more positive note: You live and you learn!
It is very brave of you to bring this subject to the table and help increasing awareness.
As a fellow submissive: thank you! 🙂