Online now
Online now

exhibitionist/ humiliation ideas for submissive girlfriend in quarentene

AnnaDe
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020

exhibitionist/ humiliation ideas for submissive girlfriend i

AnnaDe • Apr 13, 2020
Hi! Im a female submissive of 24 and my boyfriend is a male dominant of 32. We have been together for almost 2 yeas now. I have exposed myself to people I know, my firends and his friends, and also strangers. I have already slept with strangers for his pleasure too, shared pictures and videos of me online too (with my face on it) and done streams.

I think I would go very far but I dont have a vast knowledge on these things and am running out of ideas for new things to try or do for him. I would love to hear what you have in mind for me to do, new ways of being exposed/humiliated or things you did that worked out great icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2020
If you read any of the Gor bboks there is a dance slaves do to turn their masters on. I once watched as a sub did this at a party. It was not so much sexy but there was just something to it that as her master called out the numbers and she went into the pose ... well erotic is not good enough because it was so much more than that. It is called the chain dance. if you need the books let me know.

You mite also try having him sit in a chair and just and watch as you play for him. Get your best toys and use them for his entertainment. Let him decide what to use and where but not touch you till it is over.
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
SR13 wrote:
If you read any of the Gor bboks there is a dance slaves do to turn their masters on. I once watched as a sub did this at a party. It was not so much sexy but there was just something to it that as her master called out the numbers and she went into the pose ... well erotic is not good enough because it was so much more than that. It is called the chain dance. if you need the books let me know.

You mite also try having him sit in a chair and just and watch as you play for him. Get your best toys and use them for his entertainment. Let him decide what to use and where but not touch you till it is over.

Is this the series of Dancer of Gor? I’m very interested in researching the dance. Thank you! ~L.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: exhibitionist/ humiliation ideas for submissive girlfrie

AnnaDe wrote:
Hi! Im a female submissive of 24 and my boyfriend is a male dominant of 32. We have been together for almost 2 yeas now. I have exposed myself to people I know, my firends and his friends, and also strangers. I have already slept with strangers for his pleasure too, shared pictures and videos of me online too (with my face on it) and done streams.

I think I would go very far but I dont have a vast knowledge on these things and am running out of ideas for new things to try or do for him. I would love to hear what you have in mind for me to do, new ways of being exposed/humiliated or things you did that worked out great icon_smile.gif

Hi,
Gay bottom sub here. i have lots of ideas, and fantasies, but could you narrow it down a bit, there's so many directions one can go with kinks and your profile is empty? To some people going "very far" is spanking, with others it's ws, some scat, diapers, some K9, some blindfolds and gags....to name a few. Can you give us a ballpark?
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
Is this the series of Dancer of Gor? I’m very interested in researching the dance. Thank you! ~L.

Yep that is them
Lionhearted​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020

Re: exhibitionist/ humiliation ideas for submissive girlfrie

Lionhearted​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
AnnaDe wrote: