Online now
Online now

Any guides for slaves & wrestling guides

girlinheels
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020

Any guides for slaves & wrestling guides

girlinheels • Apr 15, 2020
Hi, I'm a bit new to the lifestyle. I wanted to know if there were any online resources or recomended books for learning about being a better female slave.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew about any guides to help learn wrestling for females.

Thanks!
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Well, that's not creepy...

Hi, I'm new and looking for ONLINE resources and information...

Will you walk into my parlor said the spider to the fly...

Girlinheels, there are lots of resources mentioned in discussions here, one of the ones I see recommended most is submissiveguide.com. Another good way to get information is to reach out to members that are in the role you are looking into, like the other female submissives that identify as slave.

The question about wrestling might be a tad more obscure but putting the question here, or maybe broaching it in the Chat Lobby might bring out someone who can direct you to legit information.

Nothing wrong with chatting with anyone you want, including the overanxious Dominant types, but there is no reason that anyone that just wants to answer questions for you or recommend a direction to look in needs to be privately messaged in lieu of actually putting that help out in our public Forum.

- Henna
    The most loved post in topic
Sweet Butterfly
Sweet Butterfly • Apr 15, 2020
Jujutsu is amazing. If you are flexible you can stay or get out of anything you want.
Have fun with that.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 20, 2020
This may sound odd... can I ask which context of “slave” you’re referring to?

There are many different sites/resources available. Some perhaps more “hardcore” than others... or perhaps more focused on areas other than what places like Fetlife may consider to be M/s.

With a little bit more information, I may be able to direct you to what is more along the lines of whatever you’re seeking.

However, a great one that I still love and have found to be so valuable, that I believe is a fantastic starting point (or anywhere), (don’t be fooled by the name)...

http://kinktoychest.com/index.php/castle-realm-archives

And read back through old forum posts. There have actually been a few posts asking for resources, that will show a plethora of some really great suggestions over the years.
girlinheels
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
girlinheels • Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for the link bunnie. it's great!

As for what context of slave, I'm still not great with the terms. I am undergoing a slave training (joined it around 4 months ago) so thought it would be a good idea to learn more about what it takes to be a better slave, how to work with other slaves, be a better slave, how to deal with difficult challenges, etc.

I also happen to be having some wrestling related tasks and that's why i mentioned a wrestling guide. Will look into what Sweet Butterfly talked about - the jijitsu thing but was still looking for some general information on how to wrestle better.

I will look into any earlier posts if there are any. So far i didn't find any but will continue to look. Thanks again icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: Any guides for slaves & wrestling guides

girlinheels wrote:
I am undergoing a slave training (joined it around 4 months ago)!

Just curious, what did you join?
girlinheels
girlinheels • Apr 21, 2020
Sorry if I'm getting all the terminology mixed up. I meant to say I joined a slave training program by a dom I'm learning from. He is structuring it as a slave training program with a schedule, trainers, activities, etc. I live with him and as part of my daily routine I learn various aspects of being slave.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2020
thank you for the clarification girlinheels. No worries on the terminology icon_smile.gif People like myself, can always ask if they get lost. that's the good thing about forums. I only asked because it kinda read like some online hokum training provider that was charging you money for these "skills" ...very happy to read these "skills" are to suit an actual live in Dom so you met "his" requirements for "service"