Online now
Online now

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissive

Lost heart​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 4, 2017

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissi

Lost heart​(sub male) • Aug 4, 2017
I do know about the use of a electric dog collar to be controlled. Though the "zapper" part fits well underneath the "ball sack" with a Velcro band , I am concerned about long term use. I have found that locating the zapper on the soft part of my inner thigh is a good place, without the possible damage to my balls or other nerves in that area.

My Mistress most minor whims gets my most undivided attention, either in private or in public i can find myself on my knees at the touch of a button.

May this be discussed.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 4, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 4, 2017
I'm wary about anything involving electricity, even very small currents. Heart conditions, known or not can make even a bit of this type of play dangerous.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 5, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 5, 2017
I can definitely do that but perhaps it would be worthwhile to leave it as a way to share the potential dangers. But I am happy to delete it if you prefer.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
6 years ago • Aug 13, 2017

Electrical dog Collar use : Discuss

I think before any form of play, getting to know a person and identifying medical issues(heart, Diabetes to start) and any other medical issues, boundaries and Triggers would bring to light if electric play such as a shock Collar would be on the to do or a hard limit.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Tied4u65​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 15, 2017
Tied4u65​(sub male) • Aug 15, 2017
E stim can be a good experience or one of true horror never play without small steps take the time to find out about health issues. Some fantasies are best left in the mind .it took a few years before that aspect of my relationship got to that point and we talked constantly as to where i was in being ok. Remember talking is paramont in this lifestyle
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
6 years ago • Aug 16, 2017
Yes talking candidly about expectations, safety and all of the what-I-do-if-there-is-a-problem. I see what we do as an extreme Sport, and plan accordingly. Including talking before, during and after, with detailed Aftercare, and safety checks throughout.

Staying safe, and enjoying it are key.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Lost heart​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 17, 2017

It is fun

Lost heart​(sub male) • Aug 17, 2017
It is like a sharp bite when on "zap", a gentle buss when on vibrate, but you always know that can happen

You always live in fear, but I have not felt any sensation to my heart. I guess I would not recommend having the zapper attached to the rear of your ball sack, but you can endure the sharp bites. Though it is the obvious place

You get a lot of zaps on one charge and you can one on amazon for less than twenty dollars

The range is pretty good to

Your thigh is "safer" place I guess, but the zapper doesn't hide as well in public

I would not know there to place on woman, though I would love to see a pretty woman drop to her knees at the touch of a button, fifty feet away for no reason other than my momentary thought

Lost heart
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
6 years ago • Aug 18, 2017
@LostHeart - That sounds like a compelling fantasy but in the real world the downside potential is a great risk (especially if there are medical issues you or your subject are unaware of). You might be better off with the more commonly used estims or neon wands if you want to play with electricity.
DrWakko
6 years ago • Aug 18, 2017
DrWakko • Aug 18, 2017
I have a pair of shock collars. I will use them on the inner thigh or around the thigh. I also don't use them for "control" I use them as part of play.

Be very careful about shock collars or any electrical play around the neck.