Online now
Online now

Techniques to help deepen, expand and open up the mind

CuriousandCheekySub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020

Techniques to help deepen, expand and open up the mind

Hi lovely people of the cage, I wanted to try and pick some of your experienced brains if I may please, as I'm still trying to learn all about this amazing rabbit hole of a world.

Im wanting to find out various ways and techniques to help deepen a slutty side, expand and open up the mind... These can be literally anything from mental, pleasure, pain, cumming on command etc, nothing is off limits as I would love to hear it all please. There's no right or wrong answer just how you interpret this is perfect.

I would particularly love to hear from LDR Dom's and sub to please.

Thank you for your time reading this.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
I don't have vast amounts of experience, but nothing draws out my want to tease and play like the threat and delivery of a well placed swat. Sometimes just the anticipation is enough to drive me crazy.
It gets him going too when I ask things like, "How many have I earned so far? Oh, only 5? I will have to work harder next time." 😉
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2020
Concentrate on one cock to cum for. Get screwed by such cock as often as possible making sure every hole of yours imaginable is always completely filled with their cum and when not directly enjoying said cock do everything possible to cum all over said cock till you pass out and always keep in mind that said cock with be used on you at any time during your unconciusness. Once you've been able to accomplish that, your slutty expansion has begun