Online now
Online now

Dungeon/Play Party Ettiquette

JD Dom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020
JD Dom​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2020
Ya'll got me chomping at the bit to go, and now the social distancing is happening. Bummer! LOL
Yes, when things open up, I plan to go to the very next munch. Thanks for all the excellent thoughts and encouragement.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
@ Master JD-
PLEASE,
Don't be in a rush to call yourself shallow, or let others get away with that crap either. If the attraction isn't there, it's worse and arguably waaaaaay more hurtful to force yourself to fake an interest or go through with something you would rather do with someone else. Ultimately, they will be able to tell if they are paying attention at all. And lets face it.... most people ARE paying close attention. They will get hurt/wounded anyway from a lack of honesty.
It doesn't make you shallow to want to protect someone or even yourself from the sting of rejection. It makes you human. A kind, considerate, honest, careful, and reflective human. Those are some awesome strengths to have, and the people around you are no doubt blessed by you because of it. You are treating people like they matter because they do. Just remember that it's better to say no and be honest up front than trying to force something that isn't there. If someone else can't accept that, it's their problem and something you can't fix for them no matter how much you may want to.
Ok, pep talk is over...
Go forth and multiply. 😉
JD Dom​(dom male)
JD Dom​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2020
rottenbrat,

Wow, that was really well written and I received it gratefully. Thanks.