Online now
Online now

Any chance of getting a mute option?

SSG{ENM-TLP}
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Any chance of getting a mute option?

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 27, 2020
Any chance of broadening the block function to include muting the user completely if you block them? Meaning you dont see them anywhere if you block them.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 27, 2020
@SensualSubGirl. Thanks for your suggestion. We do have plans to expand the block/mute functions. It's a popular request and we appreciate how much it could improve someone's experience.

FYI - if you are in our Premium chatrooms (temporarily open to Basic & Premium) you also need to "mute" a user there to avoid seeing their chat.

Don't forget if someone is harassing you that you always file a report on their profile page. These are confidential and every report is reviewed.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 27, 2020
Ahhhh, I didnt realize that about the chatroom. I am a premium member, so very good to know. Thank you.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:
In keeping with the culture, can we call it a "gag option"?

THIS NEEDS TO BE A THING!
Please?!
obsequiae​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
obsequiae​(dom male) • May 6, 2020
If i've missed this bit of info somewhere forgive me, but does blocking someone prevent them from seeing what you say in the chatrooms as well as elsewhere on the site?
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 6, 2020
@Obsequiae blocking prevents a user from contacting you via BOND (our premium instant messenger) and Cage Mail. You will also have to "mute" a user in the chatrooms. Neither action will prevent users from seeing your activity as we have no invisibility feature however you won't see their chat comments. It's also good to remember you can always create a private room and invite your friends in for more privacy and control.