Online now
Online now

Lingerie

petiteluna​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Lingerie

petiteluna​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
I’ve been wanting to treat myself to some lingerie, but I’m not sure where I should look! Nothing against Victoria’s Secret, but they don’t carry lingerie in my size. I’m reaching out here, because I’m sure I’m not alone in this!

* also, it’s a huge plus if it’s a Canadian business! If not, that’s quite alright~ 😅

This isn’t for subs or women only to respond to! All ideas are welcome from any lingerie wearing peoples 😊
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i have gotten stuff online, Amazon (which i have read is 25% Chinese vendors, but don't know the Canadian count). i had a Dom who had me go to a Victoria Secret to buy a thong. i'm not fem or obviously/stereotypically 'gay' and it was a mind fuck. He wanted me to ask a sales person to direct me and for me to tell them i was looking for myself. The front of the thong didn't contain me very well, so i get the issue of not finding stuff that fits. i've found lace panties on Amazon that are specifically made for guys, so i figure one can find anything online lol. Of course, there is the issue of not being able to put your hands on it, but most stores won't allow customers to try on lingerie anyway? Still, seeing in person is different than online.
    The most loved post in topic
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
I personally love Torrid since I'm a plus-size gal. Etsy also has tons of great stuff and most of those items are custom made to your measurements.
petiteluna​(sub female)
@tallslenderguy ok! I didn’t even know you could find lingerie on amazon! Thank you so much! Even though VS is a lingerie store, it’s not that diverse either I feel. It’s very female-heterocentric. Well with covid-19, I unfortunately cannot go see anything in person icon_sad.gif Because I definitely agree with you! I’m only looking for Canadian (help our economy haha) and so that means it could ship relatively quicker than if it’s international 😅
petiteluna​(sub female)
Thank you @Lexxa! 🙏. Is there any etsy brands that you like? It seems like there’s a lot! I’m going to check out Torrid too 😊
petiteluna​(sub female)
@Island girl gotcurves.ca their stuff is pretty! I’m sleuthing now 👀 I also forgot that LoveHoney is relatively size inclusive! I’ve gotten other items from them, and it’s top notch icon_biggrin.gif
BrattyRedKitten​(sub female)
I used to shoot boudoir for 10 years, and one of the best places for my curvier clients is hips and curves icon_smile.gif they have some really amazing things. Adam and eve in the usa is good, and lovehoney for canada! You can always try etsy too if you are looking for handmade cage bras and harnesses. Onyx Body wear makes amazing adjustable harness and cage bras as well. Hope that helps!