Online now
Online now

online sub

ahamed​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 7, 2017

online sub

ahamed​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2017
is that too hard to find an online sub??, if you are living in south east asia, if your country doesnt have much freedom on your sexual life, the only way is finidng some one, building up trust and good relationship, going forward. this what i am doing at the moment, is that wrong??
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 8, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 8, 2017
How long have you been looking? Have you put together a personal ad? Have you participated in our chat rooms and in our discussion forums (outside of this topic)? You've only been on this site two days as far as I can tell. It might take a bit longer than that icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
ahamed​(dom male)
ahamed​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2017
i didn't mean wrong in about your site, i mean generally what i saw in whole internet in past years, sure i know this place since 3 days only.i think i have to go a long way here to express my feelings about this place icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 8, 2017
Oh no worries I didn't take any of your comments as a criticism of our site. I'm sorry if it came across that way. It IS frustrating to find a match and I hope you'll take some advice and get to know everyone so you can find your match.

An aside, it's wonderful to see someone from your part of the world here at THE CAGE!
ahamed​(dom male)
ahamed​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2017
thanks for replying me, as i see in my country this subject is not open discussed, sexuality is suppressed, i try to break the shackles..
Bunnie
6 years ago • Aug 9, 2017
Bunnie • Aug 9, 2017
Online is definitely a possibility Ahamed. I would suggest looking at the personal ads and also reading people's profiles. A lot of the time they say on their profile what it is they're looking for. You'll find someone.