Online now
Online now

Unrequited

curiousandconfused
4 years ago • May 4, 2020

Unrequited

curiousandconfused • May 4, 2020
He is everything that I have ever wanted or thought I needed. We have known each other for over 14 years. Always each other’s support system, with a bit of sex thrown in. Has told me “if we ever get a second chance, NOTHING will stand in my way of being with you. Ive lost u once Im never gonna let u go again.”
Sounds good, right? Never that simple. So here I am, again.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 5, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 5, 2020
Thankfully this virus is killing a lot of stupid ppl n if we all pray real hard then maybe god will infect t all the ubber-doms and the wannabes
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
House Talion​(dom male), what horrible words to write! The people dying are not stupid people, they are someones family and loved ones. Stupidity isn't a precursor to the virus. I wont even touch on the God comment, ubber Doms and wannabe

.. . I understand your trying to make curiousandconfused feel better but damn wishing people to die, just doesn't cut it!

curiousandconfused, I do hope you get to where you wish to be. Sounds like your having a rough time of it.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 5, 2020
Fiest off Thank You for your service. The demons you have can be whipped down but not alone .... never alone . Friends is the best medicine for what ails the mind heart and soul. Sometimes the best medicine is just to talk to someone who will listen. Come chat with us we are a bunch of nuts but it may be what you need. If nothing else I am from a long military family so if you need an ear to bend I am hear. No judgments or anything just a sounding board to let off on.
curiousandconfused
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
curiousandconfused • May 8, 2020
Thank you all so much for your feedback.