Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 5, 2020

Littles and Middles

Hey I wanted to create a space for us Littles and Middles...to be just ourselves! I searched through the forums and couldn't find a space for us, so I decided to create one.

Hi, I am Pale and my favorite middle space thing to do is color with colored pencilsπŸ₯° what is yours????
    The most loved post in topic
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • May 5, 2020
Hi Pale, I'm Lexxa! My favorite little space activity is watching cartoons and snuggling (with cookies of course teehee)! 😁πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
Hi ladies! I'm Jo. My favorite little space activity is laying in my daddies arms, watching TV together, and sucking on his thumb while he strokes my hair. It's literally my absolute favorite place to be.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
Awww I love this!!!! I feel like there might not be a lot of littles or middles on here! @sirsbabydoll I feel like I am like the big sis too another reason I started this!!!!

What is your fav little/middle snack?
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • May 5, 2020
hiiiii!! I'm Alex and my favorite little thing to do is painting, other types of art to, but specifically painting makes me all giddy! hehe

I loveeee KIX cereal in my paw patrol bowl and a tiny spoon! tiny spoons make everything taste better hhaha

thanks for making this space, Pale, its so awesome to see all the other littles and middles in here!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+β˜•}
Palesugarcookie,

There are plenty of Littles/Middles....the word just has to spread about this thread. Here in the US, it's mid afternoon so it'll pick up later today.....

Hmmmmm....well, the littles I play with love smores, jellybeans, marshmallows and ice cream.

Me, I've had enough smores....I am STILL getting the sticky out of my hair.....

Then, of course, there is the lucky charms cereal.
Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
Hello! I'm Annie Boo and my favorite little activity is playing with stuffies! I like to color, but I'm not very good at it. My little age is 4-6. My favorite snackie is cut up fruits and a juice box or chocolate milk! Big pieces of fruit are dangerous cause I might choke.