Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

SSG{ENM-TLP}
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
SSG{ENM-TLP} • May 6, 2020
xxxalexxx wrote:
hiiiii!! I'm Alex and my favorite little thing to do is painting, other types of art to, but specifically painting makes me all giddy! hehe

I loveeee KIX cereal in my paw patrol bowl and a tiny spoon! tiny spoons make everything taste better hhaha

thanks for making this space, Pale, its so awesome to see all the other littles and middles in here!

I love painting with paint pens. and i love little spoons and forks. i agree food is better with them.
Flowerbunny​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 7, 2020

hi im kassi

Flowerbunny​(sub female) • May 7, 2020
my fav little space thing is pestering daddy! i like art but tgats more of a big me thing! ,im sort of a middle and definatly a brat also hiii
Remlud​(sub female){Not Yet}

I have a question - opinions wanted!!

Hello all you Ls and Ms. I'm so sorry if this isn't where I should post it but I didn't want just anyone to answer, I wanted your answers. I can also delete it if I am invading your new fun space icon_smile.gif

I wanted to ask, how did you know that you were a L/M? I am a sub, but the reasons I have come down this path is because my life is so stressful. I have really high anxiety , mood swings, self doubt, etc. I was looking for a Dom to show me how to better manage myself and explore sexually as well. After being on this site, I realized, almost immediately that I specifically wanted a Daddy Dom, not just a Dom.

Short back story, no childhood, lots of trauma, grew up way too soon.

My questions...
1. How did you know you were a L/M?
2. Do you think exploring being a L/M might help with the stress of life and my responsibilities because what 4 year old thinks of all the things that I do?
3. If I am already established as NOT a L/M, how would I tell/ask my Daddy Dom that this is something that I would want to explore?

Thank you for literally ANY advice, you wonderfully sparkly collection of cute souls icon_smile.gif
cherrypetals​(sub female){looking}

Re: I have a question - opinions wanted!!

Hello I saw your question and I'm not sure how much I can help but I was a "little" even before I knew what a little was. I naturally acted like a little kid, I didn't make a conscious decision to be a "little " since I was already one without realizing. I believe to be able to be a little or a middle you need to already have that natural regressive state that "littles" typically have
Also it helps too center yourself and get a feel of what kind things you like In your "space". It also helps to try and get a feel of what age range you fall into. It doesn't have to be a specific number but it does help to know what things your more drawn too. Also if you try to go down this path don't force yourself to be in a "space" and don't force yourself to act in a way that maybe your not made to act like. Analyze yourself and let your mind do the work, allow yourself to free your mind and try and mentally go through things you might like to do like coloring, painting, using diapers or pacis etc.. When you narrow down you age group you can go from there.
Hopefully this could help you a bit and good luck on your path on becoming a smol princess XD
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
My questions...
- I've always been submissive, innocent, and veering towards personality traits that aligned more with a child than an adult, but I never knew it was a type of submission until I began to research bdsm more extensively.

And I discovered I was a little by exploring myself and allowing myself the permission to experiment and experience.

2. Do you think exploring being a L/M might help with the stress of life and my responsibilities because what 4 year old thinks of all the things that I do?
- little space is the only time I am out of my head. Even when I'm in the middle of deep tissue massage, or out with friends, I'm consumed by my thoughts and stressful life. But when I'm in Papa's arms, and I'm sucking on the tip of his finger while he strokes my back and plays with my hair, everything vanishes and my body and mind feel soft and fuzzy and safe.

3. If I am already established as NOT a L/M, how would I tell/ask my Daddy Dom that this is something that I would want to explore?
- after three years of not being a little, I brought it up to Papa, who was not enthusiastic. I began micro exposing him to my little side so he wouldn't deel overwhelmed. It's taken some time, but he's finally fully accepting of it.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • May 7, 2020
Hi, everyone! I haven't been on here in awhile. Been soooo busy in big world, working (I haven't been able to stay home, as I was considered essential) that I just didn't have much time to get on here.
But here I am, and I am so happy to see so many littles and middles!
I am a middle. My middle is around 14-15. She loves kitten ears, video games, arts and crafts, her fandoms. She's a bit of a geek, kind of a nerd. Loves to play with makeup. Loves pretty jewelry and purses. She's not really into coloring but loves to draw, paint, letter (calligraphy), sculpt and anything colorful.
She's kind of shy, very quiet and not much of a brat, except to my kids lol. They hate it when Mom gets like that (sorry, not sorry!)
She loves her Daddy, though she doesn't get to see him at all. He's working out of town ki d of semi-permanently at the moment and it's rough on both of us.
So how is everyone today? I'm getting ready for work. Oops... I need to go or im going to be late! Bye! Talk more soon 🤗😁
Raeven Wolfe​(switch female){Raven}

Re: I have a question - opinions wanted!!

Remlud wrote:
Hello all you Ls and Ms. I'm so sorry if this isn't where I should post it but I didn't want just anyone to answer, I wanted your answers. I can also delete it if I am invading your new fun space icon_smile.gif

I wanted to ask, how did you know that you were a L/M? I am a sub, but the reasons I have come down this path is because my life is so stressful. I have really high anxiety , mood swings, self doubt, etc. I was looking for a Dom to show me how to better manage myself and explore sexually as well. After being on this site, I realized, almost immediately that I specifically wanted a Daddy Dom, not just a Dom.

Short back story, no childhood, lots of trauma, grew up way too soon.

My questions...

Thank you for literally ANY advice, you wonderfully sparkly collection of cute souls icon_smile.gif

I've always felt kiddy and child like excitement when things happened or I saw things for the first time. These things often made me feel childish and saw others look at me as if to say "Act your age" but it was not something that I could control as it felt part of me. When becoming free of an abusive marriage and learning more of BDSM four years ago I just gradually allowed my little side to come out more and more in order to let the adult me heal more.

After a while it seemed the little me was the more natural me as it allowed me to be carefree, stress free and my anxiety, depression, etc slowly crept away. Now when I need that break from adulting I turn to little things.

I don't think its something that you have to tell but maybe more show him the little/middle you inside. My feelings are that allowing that side of you to come out naturally, lets the relationship shift to that position. If you talk about it too much it feels directed and contrived. That's not to say not to talk about boundaries and rules but don't talk about how your little will be. If that makes sense.

And of course all of this is only my opinon.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
This is a safe place to ask questions. I created this for a space for us

I have always been a middle a lot of it is my personality. I also went thru a DV situation with a dom. I stepped away from bdsm. When I came back I found a dom who actually brought me into this side of the community. It is me and I love it.

I have a 4 year old too....it does. On stressful days I can color and play and check out. I am a single parent so sometimes you have to keep one foot in adult world and little space.

BDSM is about open communication. Tell them.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
I wish we could attach pictures!!!

Since we can't let's play a game???

Describe your stuffie...and let us guess what it is!

Mine is gray, cute button nose, gives great hugs, and has long toes