Online now
Online now

Residual effects of the past

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020

Residual effects of the past

House Talion​(dom male) • May 6, 2020
So I presently have the issue that a former slave of mine is giving me problems about how well I'm treating my present slave. Shes specifically complaining that when she was my slave 3 years ago that I didnt compliment her enough while claiming the complimenta I've given my present slave have outspokenly called her perfect.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • May 6, 2020
I knew a couple of subs long ago (not simultaneously, though, as I am monogamous), who ended becoming acquainted with each other after they had strayed from me. But I never heard of any ill will from either of them toward me, nor jealousy or anything like that toward each other.
But the title of your query immediately took me back to a sub I once knew who had major emotional/mental disorders (which I believed to be at minimum bi-polar disorder with schizophrenic overtones). No having a degree in phsychology. I did my best to encourage her to bring peace to her mind, and often asked her to explain to me what was troubling her, that if she talked about it openly, it might help to heal her mind. And she would talk for hours about how the whole world was against her, but I suspected there was something deeper that started all this that she was not specifically divulging.
All you can do is try to have understanding.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Our memories are so flawed, it’s hard to put much realistic weight on retrospective analysis. Not that I think it should not be done, but at least taken with a grain of salt. I’m a big believer in professional counseling, couple and individual. Even then, it’s hard to find objective input/perspective. But I think ending a relationship, and maybe beginning one, with a third pair of eyes that isn’t caught up or invested, can give us more clarity
Modern Marilyn​(sub female)
Good afternoon Mr. Talion
You have your former slave micro analyzing your previous relationship, and most likely criticizing herself. She's probably weighing herself worth as I type this out. Jealously, depression, self esteem issues? The only thing I can suggest is, assuring her that your relationship and feelings at that time were genuine. That being said every relationship is different. Therefore no one can expect the same results, responses etc...
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • May 7, 2020

Re: Residual effects of the past

House Talion wrote:
So I presently have the issue that a former slave of mine is giving me problems about how well I'm treating my present slave. Shes specifically complaining that when she was my slave 3 years ago that I didnt compliment her enough while claiming the complimenta I've given my present slave have outspokenly called her perfect.

It sounds like she is jealous and has some unresolved feelings where you are concerned. Was the parting mutual?
    The most loved post in topic