Online now
Online now

CBD Oil

Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • May 8, 2020

CBD Oil

I don't trust a search engine to tell me what the best brand of CBD is. Does anyone on this site take a CBD supplement that they love, and if so- what's the brand?

Thanks!
- Jo
UntitledEmotion​(dom male){Suribaby}
Honestly as long as you buy your CBD from a dispensary or a headshop. It's all pretty similar it's when you start buying from the gas station you start to have issues. TKO CBD products are pretty good if you need a name drop.
    The most loved post in topic
LilAmethyst​(sub female){DaddyDrago}

Re: CBD Oil

ThePapaBearsJolene wrote:
I don't trust a search engine to tell me what the best brand of CBD is. Does anyone on this site take a CBD supplement that they love, and if so- what's the brand?

Thanks!
- Jo

Hi Jo,

I would highly recommend the brand Charlotte's Web.
https://www.charlottesweb.com/everyday-plus
This is the one that I personally use in the mint chocolate flavor.
Do not let the 17mg dose amount fool you. It works.
Please keep in mind that everybody's body responds differently to it. Meaning you might feel it working right away or it may take a week or so. Patience is often the key.
One of things that I learned was of importance was that an oil should have a "tiny" amount of thc in it in order to activate the cbd. As I tried one without any thc and it did absolutely nothing for me. Charlotte's web has only contains .03% thc.
Personally its the ONLY one that I've ever used that consistently works. Plus, I LOVE that their products contain the whole plant
are organic & non gmo.
And their story of how they developed is extremely heart warming.

I hope that this helps give you some direction.

Love and light,
Amethyst 💜
HeyLittleOne​(sub female)
HeyLittleOne​(sub female) • May 8, 2020
Hello! I get all of my herbal/natural products from Wild Wood Apothecary; its a small, family run apothecary that makes all of their own products, and grows/collects most of it too. She has a pure CBD tincture as well as a pain-relieving CBD salve that I absolutely swear by - I've got everyone in my family using them now, too! She usually updates her shop bimonthly and her products sell pretty fast, but if you can get a hold of either of those, I would highly recommend them! You also get points with each purchase that add up into coupons, which is pretty cool =D

PS: if she doesn't have products listed on her site, its because she's out of stock of them until the next update

https://sheisofthewoods.org
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • May 9, 2020
Aonmothernature.com. I have used them many times for some years now, as well as some friends and family and trust them fully. They also have a lot of different types of products. Their group in fb is called : cbd may help. I'd check them out. They often have coupon codes available too!

Good luck 😊