Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 15, 2020
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 15, 2020
Ok then good to know. I can only judge from the surface. This is all public. Misread or not I simply want to reply! I have nothing against the people you know. Later.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
What you DIDNT see is the fierce love and compassion we each have for each other. You didn't take the time to read the WHOLE thread before commenting. You jumped to a conclusion and then insulted everyone, INCLUDING brats.

You were not intelligent in your brattiness. You were just being a bitch.

Next time, use the brains God gave you and respect your Brat. Or read my series, Art of the Brat in my blog.

In THIS thread, there was nothing but love and artistry.

YOU caused a disturbance where none existed.

YOU defamed the honored title of Brat.

YOUR behavior is why Brats have a bad name.

Go do some learning first.

Last edited by * on Fri May 15, 2020 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total
Sir Don​(dom male)

I call bullshit

Sir Don​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
Quirkyrebel wrote:
Ok then good to know. I can only judge from the surface. This is all public. Misread or not I simply want to reply! I have nothing against the people you know. Later.

Do not assume that you know anything about me or those associated with me... if you are curious as you claim contact me....
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
I see, so you're against me and offended. Not surprising given the situation. I usually take the time to apologize for offending anyone. It's me you want to blame for acting like the stereotypical bad brat. Look inside yourself and take the time to understand why others are compelled to jump in. If you do not like my meddling you have no reason to like me anyways. This is malice! And certainly not my idea of a happy community! Please take the time to see what you have done. I am very willing to fight with other subs. But feel there is no importance for such an occasion right now! I have indeed met my match! lol
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
This is silliness or foolishness... do not message me like that again! It doesn't matter whose fault it is! It can be mine for all I care. I take full responsibility.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Understandable. You do not know me either. We are nothing but strangers. If this interferes with your personal relations I apologize. I'd expect an angry sub.